senpai • 15

( 💌 ) ── ꒰ ❀ ꒱ ◞ ̑̑ೃ࿔

time check: 12:00 AM (PH)
date: nov. 11, 2018

Happiest birthday to my wonderful husbando, Semi Eita ♡

I love him so muchhhhh/!! ♡♡♡

*throws heart confettis*

This is the last chapter and I want to say thank you so much for supporting this book, for reading, voting & commenting! ♡

I luvv y'all ♡

*fanarts belongs to its awesome owners*

You sighed with a satisfied smile formed to your lips

You sighed with a satisfied smile formed to your lips. You and Semi's friend did a great job of decorating the living room.

Semi isn't really a fan of surprises but you guess he won't mind if you throw a party for him, besides his parents did cooperate too.

"Eita should be here by now." His father said.

"I wonder where did he and Tendou-senpai went?" You giggled.

You asked tendou before if he could take Semi out while you and the team are going to decorate. It sounded suspicious but the guess monster texted you that Semi didn't wonder but kept nagging him that Semi wanted to celebrate his birthday with his beloved girlfriend.

As of cue, you heard Tendou's loud voice. You grabbed the cake while the others ready theirselves and when the door opened,

"SURPRISE~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EITA~!"

You can see Semi's reaction. He looked at you as you walked towards him; holding the cake with a candle.

"Happy birthday, Eita-senpai." You smiled.

Semi cracked a small smile with hue of pink on his cheeks.

"Happy birthday, Semisemi~" Tendou winked.

"T-thank you guys, for the birthday surprise." Semi shyly said.

"You're welcome Eita." Reon smiled.

Semi felt happy, though he didn't show it that much. It was heart-warming to see his team mates cooperated with the surprise, even his parents, but what makes him happy the most is your presence.

 It was heart-warming to see his team mates cooperated with the surprise, even his parents, but what makes him happy the most is your presence

You held the small box behind you as you approached Semi.

"Senpai." You called.

"[y/n], we're c-couple now, so you can call me by my-"

You handed him the box, "This is my gift, happy birthday Eita-senpai." You blushed.

"T-thank you, I will open this now." Semi smiled.

You nodded your head and watched him opened the box. Semi's eyes goes wide and he looked at you in disbelief.

"A c-couple ring?!"

"You don't like it?"

"No, I love it." Semi responded and he gives you a lovingly warm hug.

You returned the hug and giggled, "Since it's a couple ring, let's pretend that we're married." You said.

Semi blushed then he slowly kneeled in front of you and your heart started to run like wild.

"And before the marriage, of course I have to propose first, right? So [y/n], will you marry me?" Semi asked while holding the ring in front of you.

You smiled, "Of course Eita-senpai, I would love to marry you." You responded.

Semi smiled and slid the ring to your ring finger. He stand up and cupped your cheeks before capturing your lips. You smiled through the kiss and let your lips sync with him.

Semi pulled away, "I love you so much, [y/n]." He said.

"I love you too."

Though you aren't officially engaged, you still felt happy that he loves your gift but what makes you happy the most is he love you the way you love him.

Senpai is heart!

Senpai is heart! ♡