senpai • 12

SCHOOL FESTIVAL DAY ── ̑̑

"[l/n]-chan, your duty is done now so you can take your off. I'm sure a certain hot volleyball player is waiting for you~" Your class' secretary giggled.

"Yeah, aren't you lucky? It's Semi-senpai who have a shots for you. He's one of the handsome guy here in the campus, ya' know~"

You blushed, "Stop it, Semi-senpai and I are just friends." You said.

"You don't say~ Well whatever, just take your leave and enjoy the school festival."

Before you could even respond, a blindfold suddenly covered your eyes; making you startled at the sudden contact.

"H-hey, who are you?!"

"My name's Goshiki Tsutomu, [y/n]-senpai." He responded.

Goshiki?! The one who asked me if I was Semi-senpai's girlfriend!?

"What are you doing? Where are you taking me?" You asked.

Goshiki giggled, "Don't worry senpai, I was told to do this and I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." He responded.

"Alright, just make sure I won't trip since I can't even see." You said.

You felt your wrist was being tied with someone else's

You felt your wrist was being tied with someone else's. You swallowed the lump on your throat; feeling nervous about what to unfold.

Now the blindfold in your eyes are finally removed, you looked to your side and your heart bursted like a confetti and you felt your cheeks heats up.

"[y-y/n]..." Semi blushed.

"uhmmm, hi Semi-senpai." You awkwardly smiled.

Tendou and Reon grinned while there's a huge stall sign behind them.

Your Date For Today! Booth

"Now you two are on a date for today~! Enjoy the school festival~" Tendou chimed.

Reon chuckled, "We had struggles of keeping Eita from the crowd since there are lots of girls wanting to have a date with him." He said.

Semi scowled and was about to say something but Tendou and Reon pushed you two away and told to start your so-called date.

I'm on a date with Semi-senpai?! Is this even for real?! This is just a one time thing and yet I didn't even had the chance to prepare!

You pulled yourself together and thought you should treasure this moment, since you're on a date with your ultimate crush.

Thank you Reon-senpai and Tendou-senpai~

Your eyes gleamed when you saw a poster of fireworks show

Your eyes gleamed when you saw a poster of fireworks show. You really want to watch it, but watching it without Semi next to you feel so less romantic and boring since you want to watch it with him.

I can't ask him to watch it with me, it's too embarrassing! Besides, who am I ask to him anyway.

Your thoughts had been cut off when there's a cotton candy appeared right in front of your eyes.

"We've been walking around, so here have some cotton candy." Semi cracked a small smile.

You smiled, "Thank you, Semi-senpai~" You chimed and you gladly accepted it.

Think about it, [y/n]! The fireworks show will start 7pm and you still have 1 and half hour to think about it!

You scolded yourself then you feel that semi untied the tie from your wrist and to his.

"eh? senpai, why did you removed the tie?" You asked.

Semi looked at you before looking away with a tint of pink crept on your cheeks. He gently held your hand and didn't even respond.

Your eyes goes wide and stared at him as you two continued to walk. A huge blush appeared on your cheeks; seeing your fingers are now intertwining with his.

It was unbelievable- first, you were just admiring him from afar; watching him play secretly. Second, you daydreamed about him until he got to know your name because he happened to left his wallet in the convenience store and you two grew closer and right now, you're holding his hand so tight as if you don't want to let go of it; as if you don't want this moment to end.

There are tears in the corner of your eyes, a thought of him leaving the school soon makes your heart sting.

I'm really in love with Semi-senpai. You bit your bottom lip; hoping to have a courage to tell your feelings for him.

The sun had set already and you felt disappointed of yourself for not asking Semi to watch the fireworks with you

Talking about fireworks show, it will start in 40 minutes and Tendou already asked Semi to join them.

"Thank you very much for today, Semi-senpai~ I had lots of fun." You smiled.

"Yeah me too." Semi cracked a small smile though his voice was somehow sad.

You bowed then you turned around and start walking away. You bit your bottom lip and sadness started engulfing you.