senpai • 09

A groan escaped from your lips as you pushed the door with your arm; it's jammed. Your friends made fun of you after you joked that you and Semi are dating.

Their reaction was priceless though.

For one last time, you used all your strength and pushed the door once again. Thankfully, it opened but you clumsily fell on your knees and that made you wince in pain.

"[y-y/n]..."

You heard a grunt underneath you. Opening your eyes, you feel embarrassment is now engulfing you while your cheeks heat up.

"Semi-senpai, I'm s-sorry!" You stammered when you noticed how close you two were.

You quickly stand up and helped him. Semi pats his pants; glancing to your side, you saw he's with Reon and Tendou with a freaking smirk tugging on their lips.

Of all people?! Why it has to be my beloved crush?!

"Are you hurt, senpai?" You embarrassingly asked, "Sorry, I'm such a klutz."

Semi waved his hand, "It's okay. I'm not hurt though." He responded with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"What were you doing inside of that vacant room, [y/n]-chan?" Tendou asked.

You rubbed your nape, "uhm hehe~ my friends made fun of me." You responded.

"Your knee is bleeding, [y/n]." Reon said.

You looked down to your knee, "oh yeah, you're right Reon-senpai. I'm really sorry Semi-senpai, I'll go ahead." You bowed then you dashed off before they could even response.

I'm such an idiot! Embarrassing myself in front of my crush and his friends! >,<"

You groaned- for who knows how many times; as your mind keep recalling the embarrassment you've had done today

"I should disappear right now, yeah I should." You mumbled.

"I'll be lonely if you do."

You flinched and saw it was Semi. Great! now you're going to embarrass yourself again. You blinked your eyes when you realized what he said.

"U-Uhmmm...." You don't know what to say right now.

"I me-mean w-we w-will be lonely, of course!" Semi stuttered; hues of pink crept on his cheeks.

You giggled, "I was just joking Semi-senpai. Of course I don't want to disappear yet." You said.

Because I have to marry you and make-!! You mentally slapped yourself.

"Here, I have some bandaids for your knee." Semi said then gives you a small box.

You bowed, "Thank you, senpai~!" You chimed.