TFRID Bumblebee x Cybertronian!Reader {There's Only One Bed...}

(A/N): Obrigada for the request! I forgot to requested this, so please contact me and I'll give you credit!
Prompt 23: "There's only one bed..."
Ratchet takes the crew on a space trip, after much begging.
He sets all of you up in rooms, but there's one little thing about you and Bee's shared room...
Key:
(A/C)= Armor Colour

You nearly jumped out of your armour as you stepped pede into the ship. Your (A/C) armour reflected the luminescent lights beautifully, adding on to your amazement.

Ratchet sighed and closed the hatch.
"Here she is," he huffed, walking further into the ship. "Follow me, I'll show you around so you don't frag anything up."
The Bots and humans all chase Ratchet (well, the humans were more running).
Bumblebee didn't seem to mind Ratchet's tough-and-rough behaviour, but was instead jumping up and down with excitement, unable to stay 5 yards away from him.
Ratchet didn't seem to mind, he only seemed happy to be reunited with the former scout.

Grimlock and Sideswipe looked around and touched everything in sight (mostly Sideswipe), to which Strongarm would smack them upside the helms and spit some "That is a violation of Code of Conduct #104793857!" at them, but they would only stop for a minute or two.

As a tour of the galaxy, obviously the humans couldn't come along due to food and oxygen issues, and Fixit had to stay behind to man the Alchemor.
As Ratchet gave the tour of the ship, he shows us our berth rooms for the time-being.
Drift & his Minibots were at the end of the hall to the right, with Ratchet's right at the end, and you & Bumblebee to the left. Sideswipe and Strongarm shared a berthroom, much to their dismay, to the right of Drift & the Minibots, and Grimlock had one big room to himself on the left of you and Bumblebee, so he could sleep in his Dinobot ALT. Mode.

He showed the fueling station, which resembled somewhat of a human "kitchen", with small posters for the human band, "Slash Monkey". Bumblebee and Ratchet teared up when asked about the century old band.
"Just a, uh... a friend liked it...", Ratchet sniffed. "She always blasted the scrap..."
Bumblebee swiped a digit over a picture of humans; a small boy with spiky, brown hair, and boy with black hair, and a girl with black and pink hair. The small boy was on a laptop, smiling up at the camera. The black haired boy smiled sheepishly, while the girl was leaning over the couch, arms wrapped around the two boys with peace signs.
"Raf...", he whispered, and cleared his vocaliser. "Uh, anywhere else?"
"No. Get to your berth rooms soon, we're taking off tomorrow," Ratchet grunts, moving to the berth rooms. "Say your goodbyes, we'll be gone for 3 human months."

***

You stretch, and let out a bellowing yawn. Your optics leak slightly, and rub it away.
"Well, I'm off to berth," you sigh, getting up.
"Yep, I'm going, too," Ratchet groans, setting down his high-grade.
"You're cuuuuute! Like, with a capital k," Sideswipe giggles in Grimlock's arms, a cube of high-grade dangling from his digits.
"I think you've had enough to drink tonight, young bot!", Strongarm snatches the drink, eyed it, and finishes it off in a gulp before hauling Sideswipe over her shoulder plates.

"Alright, let's get going," Bumblebee gets up. "It's late, let's get to berth so we can leave first thing tomorrow! We've got an exciting trip ahead of us, gang!"

They mumble their good nights to each other, and everyone headed off to their berth rooms.
You pushed open the door and groaned, looking around for the berth, never have actually been into the room. You spot it, but you can't seem to find the other one.
"Well, scrap...", Bumblebee mutters. "Erm.."

"There's only one berth."

"Yeah... uhm, I'll recharge on the ground, don't worry—"
"Nu-uh!", you object. "You're our boss, I'll find something to sleep in, just get into the berth."
"No way! I'm not gonna let a femme sleep on the floor! I'll have the floor, it's only a gentlemechly thing to do!", Bumblebee pushes.
"What if we recharged together?", you asked. The words tumble from your dermas before you could stop them. They shocked both of you, but it was obvious both were thinking it.

"Well, I-I mean—"
"I'm sorry, I—"
"If-if you want to! I-I won't make you, I-I mean..."

An awakened silence fell over the two of you as you pondered. Bumblebee's face plates flared neon blue as he grabbed your servo and led you anxiously to the berth.
You laid down together, awkwardly trying to avoid contact on the small structure.
A sudden rush of bravery overcame you, and you turned to face Bumblebee. He was staring at the ceiling with wide optics, completely stunned at what was happening.

'Don't frag this up, don't frag this up, don't frag this up!', he was thinking.

You wrap a back strut around his waist, and rest a front strut on his chassis. Your helm was on his shoulder, which became stiff as you came into contact with him.
Bumblebee let out a shaky breath, and shifted to face you.

"U-uhm, (Y/N), I—uhh..."
"Shh!", you shush him, grabbing his server and resting it on your waist.
Bumblebee pressed a quick kiss to your helm, and hid his face plates soon after, but it was enough for you.

***

You awoke to howling laughter, coming from the doorway. In the doorway stood Ratchet, who was leaning on the frame and slapping his tibulen as he wheezed.
"You—what did you—ppffffffttt ahahahahAAA!", he cried, shaking with laughter.
"THE COUCH PULLS OUT YOU DIMWITTED YOUNG BOTS!"