Boyfriends Brother | Wifisfuneral

That song just gives me "How to Love" vibes 😂

It's 3 am. You walked out of your boyfriends room to go get a drink of water. You walked down the stairs and Into the kitchen. You look into the living room to see his brother peacefully sleeping on the couch. You quietly opened the refrigerator and grabbed a water bottle. You closed the refrigerator back and quietly walked back up the stairs. You were about to enter but you noticed that you had forgotten to your phone downstairs. You tip toed back down the stairs and into the kitchen. You grabbed your phone and turned around but was stopped by a tall figure.

"Oh, y/n I didn't know you were here." Isaiah said in a low voice. You were practically drooling at his abs. He smirked down at you.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." He said. You still didn't reply. He grabbed your waist and pulled you into him. You gasped. He took your jaw in his hands gently tilting your head up to look at him.

"You good ma?" He asked seductively before slapping your ass, hard. You were quickly snapped out of the trance you were in. He picked you up and sat you on the counter. He quickly removed your tank top and began sucking the life out of your Breasts. You moaned in pleasure.

"We shouldn't be doing this." You moaned. "I know." He said before sucking on your nipples again. You slipped off your shorts and began playing with your clit. He grabbed your hand and moved it away from your vagina. He then ran his middle finger up and down your folds. He then entered you with his middle and ring finger. He began to pump it in and out of you slowly.

"Faster." You moaned quietly. He began to pump his fingers faster with each pump.

"You about to cum?" He said in a low raspy voice. You nodded. He took his fingers out and began sucking on them. He then bent over a little and began sucking on your clit.

"Fu-" you were interrupted by him putting his hand over your mouth. Your had almost forgot that your boyfriend was in the room above.

"I'm gonna cu- DADDY." You screamed into his hand as you creamed on his tongue. He stood back up and crashed his lips into yours making you taste your juices. He picked you up not breaking the kiss. He carried you up the stairs and into his room. He threw you on the bed. He then removed his sweatpants revealing his rock hard member. You gasped at his size. He began walking towards you. He crawled on top of you and put one of your legs on his shoulder and prepared for his entrance. He slammed into you making you wince in pain. The pain soon turned into pleasure as he began pumping in and out of you faster with each stroke. You both stared into each others eyes. A single drop of his sweat dropped on your face as he slowed his pace.

"Fuck." He groaned pulling out and releasing on your stomach. He flipped you over and pushed your head to the bed and forced your ass up. You tried crawling away but his grip was too strong. He slammed into you once more making your back bend more than it should've. He began pounding your guts. Making you scream into the sheets. You had cum about 3 times. The sound of his groans and your moans filled the room. You both were a sweaty mess. He slowed his pace once more and began stroking slowly. He then pulled out and came on your back. You could barely move from how sore you were. Isaiah left and came back with a towel. He wiped your back and stomach of his semen. You both looked up to see your boyfriend in the corridor with his mouth open and eyes widened.

The End