𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑿2 ✰ 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑨𝑪𝑰𝑶𝑵

"𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬,𝑰 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑰𝒁𝑬𝑫 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑨𝑺 𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫𝑨𝑺 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑰𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑴𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑯,𝑰𝑴 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑩𝑩𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑼𝑷 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑫𝑶𝑾𝑵𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑩𝑩𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝒀�...

"𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑬 𝑴𝒀 𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬,
𝑰 𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑳𝑰𝒁𝑬𝑫
𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑨𝑺 𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫𝑨𝑺
𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑨𝑺𝑻𝑬
𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑹𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑳 𝑰𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑴𝑶𝑼𝑻𝑯,
𝑰𝑴 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑩𝑩𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑼𝑷
𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑫𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑫𝑶𝑾𝑵
𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑮𝑹𝑨𝑩𝑩𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑾𝑨𝑰𝑺𝑻"

- 𝑩𝑰𝑮 𝑺𝑬𝑨𝑵

(𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬 𝑰 𝑨𝑪𝑻𝑼𝑨𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝑾𝑹𝑶𝑻𝑬 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑬𝑿 𝑺𝑪𝑬𝑵𝑬, 𝑬𝑵𝑱𝑶𝒀)

Jahseh passed the blunt over to Stokeley before throwing his head back and spinning around in the office chair he was sitting in. They sat in a comfortable silence as Stokeley took a long drag.

Ever since "the incident" the vibe between Jahseh and Stokeley was weird. They both still had love for eachother, but their brotherly bond was beginning to break.

Jahseh was now forbidden from seeing Dyani. Although he wanted to respect his Stokeley's wishes, he craved Dyani for weeks. She was the best he'd ever had, and they didn't even have sex. At this point, it was tearing him apart.

Dyani felt the same way. She felt as if her first experience couldn't have gone any better. She wanted to feel what she felt that day once again, but she knew she couldn't.

"Bye!" Dyani dragged out, grabbing her book bag and hopping out of her friends Jeep. She slung the bag over her shoulder and began walking up her driveway. As she reached the door, she realized her key wasn't in her pocket. She ringed the doorbell instead.

"Go get the door, you're closer." Stokeley told Jahseh. He shrugged and got up before snatching the blunt and jogging out of the room and down the stairs.

He opened the door to see Dyani looking down at her phone. She looked up, expecting to be greeted by her brother, but instead Jahseh.

"Oh- Jahseh... Hi." She barely spoke. Just then his heart fluttered. He flashed her a grin.

"Wassup' mamas." He spoke, stepping aside to let her in. As she walked passed him, he took a glare at her ass. She walked into the kitchen to grab a snack, he followed.

He sat on the counter as she searched through the pantry. She could feel his eyes burning into her backside.

"Look Jahseh, um, I'm sorry. You know, for like getting between you and my brother." She said, turning around to face him. He hopped off of the counter and walked towards her.