Family Reunion | AzChike

(I was just really tired of doing the same rappers sooo ye and plus he's cute)

You knocked on the door just barely holding on to the hot Mac & cheese you brought. After about 20 seconds your Mom opened the door.

"Hey baby." She said softly taking the Mac and cheese off of your hands. You hugged her kissing her on the cheek. You hung your coat up and walked towards the living room.

"Hey y/n!" Everyone cheered as you walked in. You smiled going around the room hugging everybody.

"How you been? You never come to the reunions anymore." Your grandma asked. You chuckled.

"I've just been busy. Tryna get my live together. You know?" You replied. She nodded sweetly. You got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Oh hey y/n" Your cousin said. You sweetly smile trying to avoid conversation. You never liked her but you were family.

"This is Anthony, my boyfriend." She said putting emphasis on boyfriend. You scoffed at her sentence. You knew you could take him anyway. He rubbed his hands together looking you up and down as he licked his lips. She linked arms with him and began to walk away. Just as he brushed passed you he whispered in your ear.

"Upstairs." He whispered sternly. You nodded and continued to the kitchen to fix your plate.

•••

You put your empty plate and silverware in the sink and washed it off. You quickly remember what Anthony whispered in your ear. Instantly your stomach
started do backflips.

You finally made it up the stairs and opened the door to your old room. You found Anthony laying on your bed on his phone.

"Hey." You said closing and locking the door. He put down his phone and sat up.

"Hey." He said getting up and walking towards you. Out of nervousness you began to back up but soon bumped into the door you just closed.

"Don't be scared. I don't bite.. well sometimes." He said. He put one hand on your waist and one hand gently around your neck. He crashed his lips into yours. You hesitantly kissed back.

He moved the hand he had on your waist down to your ass starting to massage it. You softly moaned into his mouth. You could feel him growing against you how he was grinding against you.

"I want you to fuck me, hard." You whispered breaking the kiss.

"You do?" He said in a deep voice making you even wetter. You nodded biting your lip. He tapped the back of your thigh signaling for you to jump. You jumped and he caught you. He carried you over to the bed and dropped you down onto the bed. You took off your shoes and jeans. You began to rub circles around your clit through your red lace thong.

He slowly walks towards you unbuckling his belt. He dropped his pants standing just in his boxers. You could see his print growing in his underwear. He hovered over you, his lips just inches away from yours. He slowly leaned down and passionately kissed you.

He reached down and pulled your panties to the side. He dropped his underwear, his member flung out of his underwear against your pussy. He rubbed his dick against your pussy trying to find your hole. After finally finding it he rammed into you making you squeal.

"Damn girl." He groaned. You chuckled at his reaction to how tight you were. You arched your back and gripped the sheets. Your moans was his only motivation.

Bitch I-

He grabbed both of your ankles and pushed both of your legs as far back as he could still pounding your insides

He started going deeper than before making you moan louder and louder.

"You like this pussy better than my cousin's?" You moaned. He nodded seductively.

His strokes grew slower and sloppier. You could tell he was about to cum. You put your hand on his stomach making him stop.

"Lay down." You said taking his dick from inside you and standing up. He obeyed and laid down on the bed. You walked to him seductively and climbed on top of him. You hovered above his fully erect dick. You slid down slowly. You soon began bouncing.

"Ride that dick." He groaned. You smiled down at him as he admired your work.

"FUCK!" He yelled as his cum shot up into you. He realized what he had done and looked at you with a apologetic look.

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill." You said. He chuckled in relief. You got up and headed for the bathroom.

•••

You just barely were able to walk down the stairs. Anthony trailed behind you trying his best to hide what had just happened.

Moral of the story: "I'll take yo man" ~ City Girls