Moms Boyfriend | AzChike

FLASHBACK

Y/n put her key into the door and just barely twisted it considering all of the Victoria Secret bags she had in her hands. She opened the door with her foot and headed to her room. She dropped the bags and slipped off her checkered fans. She was just about to take off her clothes to try on the lingerie she had bought when she heard a loud moan come from her mothers room.

"Jermaine?" She called out. Remembering that she left her boyfriend here while she went to go get his 'surprise'. She slowly walked out of her room, silently praying to god she wouldn't see what she though was happening. She opened the door to mothers room taken aback by the horrific scene before her. Jermaine, her boyfriend, was just about to enter her mom.

"What the actual fuck?" She yelled. Jermaine quickly grabbed his shorts and tried to grab Y/n's hand.

"She came in naked and you were taking too long and it just happened." He briefly explained, out of breath.

"Get your dirty hands off of me." Y/n spoke so simply. She closed the door and went to her room gathering her things.

FLASHBACK OVER

That same bag of lingerie has sat there for the past 5 months as Y/n waited for the perfect chance to get back at her mom.

For the past month, Y/n's mother has been dating this dude, Anthony. Lord Jesus was he fine. Y/n's mother has been trying to win her trust since 'the incident' but y/n has had the same plan since then.

•••

Y/n tied the silk robe around her slim waist. She peeked out of her room to make sure Anthony was still downstairs. She checked herself out in the mirror as she mentally prepared herself for what she was about to do.

She walked down the stairs and into the living room.

"Good Morning, Anthony." He examined her figure while pretending to still be watching the tv. She grabbed the remote off of the table and turned the tv off.

"I was watching that." He spoke calmly. She stood in front of him and began to untie her robe. He quickly realized was was going on. In attempt to reassert his dominance, he stood up, towering over y/n. Her confidence was quickly crushed.

"If we're gonna do this we are gonna do it on my terms." He wrapped his hand around her neck. She did nothing but grin at him. He tapped the back of her thigh signaling for her to jump. She did as told. He caught her and carried her up the stairs.

He threw onto the bed. She spread her legs and played with herself through her panties.

"You look so good I just wanna... UGH." He yelled thrusting himself into the air.

[im not gonna finish the sex scene so just use your imagination]