Valentine's Crooked Arrow - Donnie

You hum to yourself as you walk through the sewers, shining your flashlight on the grimy walls as you walk. You keep your mind occupied by remembering song lyrics in your head and trying to mold two songs together while you walk to the Lair, your excitement visible through your grin. As you hear familiar voices shouting and laughing, you stop breathing for a minute. As you walk closer, your eyes widen when you see the guys doing their own things.

Leonardo sits in front of the tv, chanting Captain Ryan's words in sync with the show.
Raphael is doing pushups next to the Shredder dummy.
A loud KABOOM tells you Donatello is in the Lab, doing who knows what.
And you can hear Mikey laughing as he cooks in the kitchen.

The KABOOM makes you jump back in surprise before giggling quietly. While the others are busy doing their thing, you slip past them and into the Lab, grinning as you look around. Donnie's shell is to you as he cleans his desk and computer. You hold your breath for a moment as you think.

-Ah screw it!- You huff and walk forward to place a hand on his shell. You see him tense up immediately as you feel the scars and trace the pattern of his shell. (For some reason I've always wanted to feel their shell.. I know, I'm weird..)

"A-April, m-mind telling me why y-you're touching m-my shell?" He murmurs softly.

You giggle again and take your hands away.
"Not April, Y/n. And I was touching your shell because that's on my bucket list!" You grin. Donnie turns to you fully with a fairly confused and curious expression.

"Y/n.. Y/n.. I don't remember ever meeting a Y/n.." he mutters while tapping his chin thoughtfully.

"Huh– woah!" You yelp as Donnie sweep kick you, causing you to fall on your back on the ground.

-Ah I see. He said that to throw me off. As smart as ever..- you think as you smile up at him.

Donnie stands over you with his Bō staff in hand, the blade at the end near your neck, confused as to why you're smiling instead of fighting or maybe shaking in fear. After all, there's a sharp blade to your neck!
"Now, who are you, and how did you get here?" Donnie asks as he glares down at you, only making you smile more.

"Like I said, I'm Y/n, and I walked in while your brothers weren't looking." You answer simply. Donnie looks out of his Lab to see his brothers lounging around, completely unaware of the sneaky intruder. When he looks back down at you, you are not there. You are right next to him, staring at his face with happy e/c eyes.

"Um.. wh-what are you d-doing?" Donnie questions nervously as you stand on your tiptoes and stare into his eyes.

"Appreciating how cute you are," you smile. Donnie blushes at this, slowly backing away from you, then stopped by a wall. You follow him with a smile and lean against him as you admire his features.
"Could you smile for me? Please?" You ask with the saddest puppy eyes you can muster. Donnie rolls his eyes.

"Those don't work on me," he states with a solemn face.

"No harm in trying," you chuckle lightly. "Please smile for me?"

Donnie sighs before showing you a nervous smile, just enough to show his gap. You squeal happily.

"Your gap is so cute!" You grin as you cup his face in your hands. Donnie's face burns with red as he looks down at you nervously.

-Ok Donnie, what's going on?- He mentally asks himself. -A beautiful girl has sneaked into the Lair and Lab just to hold your face in her soft, small hands and admire your face. She has you backed up against the wall and will not stop smiling!- He answers himself, looking down at you with a frown. You just smile back. -She's happy.. has been waiting for this for a long time. And she smells like chocolate.. no stop! Off topic!- Donnie huffs as his thoughts keep turning around to your nice features and how nice you smell.

"Well.. I guess I should leave before your brothers kill me," you chuckle lightly and step away from Donnie, pressing a light kiss to his cheek before turning to walk out. Donnie's eyes widen in surprise as he touches his cheek, then quickly grabs your hand to prevent you from leaving.

"W-wait!" He blurts out, his face crimson and his spiced brown eyes filled with confusion. "U-um.. w-why don't y-you stay? W-we could talk a-and.. get to know each other..?" He cringes at his stuttering. You think it's adorable.

"R-really? I would l-love to!" You grin happily, squeezing his hand holding yours lightly.

Donnie smiles and pulls you over to his desk, where you talk for a long time about almost everything. While you are recalling how you got your first pet, Donnie sucks in a sharp breath and kisses you quickly, blushing a dark dark red during the small action. You freeze, your mouth open slightly as you realize what just happened.

"Um.. H-happy Valentines D-day Y/n.." Donnie murmurs quietly with a shy smile.

And that's when you knew that was the best Valentines Day of your life.