•33•

corbyns pov
me and jack finally reunited and it felt like a long time but i finally got back with my baby again.

as i was scrolling through my instagram i kept seeing pictures of daniels which hurt me cause i missed him so much. we haven't talked in a while.

and this whole jonah situation is making me so sad. so me and jack decided to go to LA and surprise daniel and zach and try to find jonah. "baby did you finish packing?" i yelled softly. "yeah" jack comes down with two suitcases. "i love you but you do realize all our stuff is in LA?" i give a concerned look. "oh.." he puts his stuff down and rushes and puts stuff he actually needs into a suitcase. he's so cute wow. "you're adorable" i giggled kissing his cheek and he blushes. after, we got into the car heading to the airport.

as we went inside the airport we had some fans come and say hi to us and we took pictures and had a small talk with them. and they seem kinda sad but i don't want to ask. it might be about jonah.

me and jack did security and finally boarded our flight.

jack was sleeping and he was holding onto my arm like a koala. i want to wake him up but he's too cute. "jack?" i whispered softly into his ear. he grunts and stretches his arms out. "y-yeah?" he looks at me with his puffy eyes. "we're here" i smiled at him. "yay" he says softly getting up.

we were stepping onto our house doorstep approaching the doorbell. i ring it with me and jack smiling big. the door went opened standing a brown eyed boy. "corbyn?! jack?!" zach opens his widely jumping into jack's arms. i see daniel run to the door and he jumps into my arms.

we all hugged for about a minute. "i can't believe you guys are here!" daniel squeals
"i missed you guys and someone else.." i say sighing. jack then grabbed my hand holding it. "well im glad you guys are here now" zach smiles
~
sorry for the short chapter. i need a relationship and a friendship like this ughhh.