•49•

seaveydaniel

Liked by imzachherron, corbynbesson and 199,827 others seaveydaniel this man will forever be mine now💍💘View 200,927 comments user1 no freakin way

seaveydaniel this man will forever be mine now💍💘
View 200,927 comments
user1 no freakin way.
user2 OMGGG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS I LOVE YOU
user3 awww i'm happy you found your soulmate dani
corbynbesson proud of you guys, i'm in tears😭
user4 congrats!!
user5 AHHH SO HAPPYYY
imzachherron i love you so much, i still can't believe this.❤️
jackaverymusic love you guys!💞
jonahmarais yess i'm proud mother :)
unknownuser back off zach, he was always mine until you showed up.

daniel's pov
today is the day. the day where i proposed to zach. i'm nervous but excited. i don't know what he's gonna say. i already corbyn i'm doing this and now he's okay with it. and then i told jack and jonah. they were all pretty excited and couldn't keep their stupid mouths shut.

tonight i'm gonna take zach to a restaurant on the beach. it's really pretty there.

"babyyy" i screamed calling out for zach. i heard footsteps walking upstairs and into our room. "what is itttt?" zach laid down onto the bed. "i'm taking you on a date, at uhm 5?" i asked him. "sounds good!" he smiled kissing my cheek. "i love you" i said kissing him. i cant believe he's mine.

it's a few hours later and i got dressed, something fancy but not too fancy. i told zach to do too. i grabbed the ring and put it in my pocket and went downstairs and then zach came downstairs and i smiled. "woww" i said earning a giggle from zach. "okay, we'll be back later" i said stuttering a bit. "okay have fun kids" jonah said. i held the door for zach and looked behind me, getting a bit nervous, i looked behind me and looked at the guys and they all lip sync and smile, good luck.

i went inside the car, and started to drive. "wait, where are we going?" zach looked at me concerned. "it's a surpriseeee" i said smirking. "hmphhh" zach pouted. "stop cutie" i said smiling and giggling. "nwo" he said starting to act like a baby. i kept my mouth shut trying not to look over at him and kiss his cheek and giggle.

after an hour drive we finally arrive. i walked out and took zach's hand walking inside. "hi, i have a reservation under Daniel Seavey" i smiled at the man. "okay, come with me" he said smiling and leading us to our table. me and zach say across from each other and ordered drinks and food. "this is so nice babe!" zach smiled looking around. "well anything for you" i looked into his eyes smiling.

after a while of fun, our food gets here and we dived in. it's was really good. i went to the washroom cause i was starting to feel nervous. thankfully i don't deal with depression and anxiety that much anymore.

i walk out and walk over to zach, taking his hand and walking over to the beach. i put a picnic blanket down and lit up a few candles. zach laid his head on my shoulder. i kissed his cheek and lips softly. "i love you" he says smiling. "i love you too" i smiled back. we both were having fun, we were talking, staring at the waves and sunset and loving each other.

the time was right. it's time to do this. i'm starting to feel nervousness, butterflies and my face to turn red. "z-zach?" i gulped sitting up. "yes? he looked at me. i grabbed his two hands and stood up. he smiled at me as i started talking.

"zach, from the day i met you, i knew you were gonna be the one for me, i just had a gut feeling, but now we are boyfriend and boyfriend, i'm so in love with you, you make my life so much better, i'm so happy we got to become friends and then end up where we are today, yes we have always been busy but that never stopped us from our relationship, nobody can make this relationship worse,  i will always be by your side,you'll always be mine no matter what, i will be with you through thick and thin, i'll love and cherish you forever, i want to spend the future with you, have kids and so much more, i love you so much zach" i got on one knee and held his hand putting my hand in my pocket taking the box out. and zach started tearing up a bit.

"zachary dean herron, will you make me the most happiest and luckiest man alive, marry me?" i smiled softly. " yes a billion times yes" he smiled so big and i put the ring on his finger. i got up and hugged him tightly. we both shared a kiss and hugged again.

"i love you so much zachary"
"i love you too dani"
                                 the end
~
cheesy ending i know lmao

the sequel i haven't written that yet but i will get into it soon don't worry :)