Chritsmas Mistletoes

(Dis is gonna be dedicated for Neo_Aoi because I'm gonna do this with every chapter its gonna be for someone ye its for dem because we were trying to figure out another word for holly and I found but then stuff got kinda weird so yeah dis is for dem. Oh and the music is for you to hear while reading this I suggest it because its really nice instead of reading in silence •w• its called I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY)

(Tord POV)
Christmas is the time where edd, matt, and me decorate the house and tom goes on his Santa hunting montage its annoying especially when he gets drunk but yeah enough about Jehovah's witness. Edd and me were decorating the walls with Christmas decorations until I looked at edd and saw he had a mistletoe in his hand "Edd why the mistletoe?" I said while getting off the stool "ummm no reason just wanna see who will go under here with someone hehe.." he said nervously "But were all guys here" I said while crossing my arms "yeah but you never know one of us could be gay" edd said while putting it on the ceiling where the kitchen entrance is (I'll draw what it's looks like tomorrow) "pfftt- I dont think any of us are gay" I went to the living room to find matt decorating the tree "need help matt?" I said while walking to where he was "nope I'm good" matt said struggling to put the star on top of the tree "If you say so" I grabbed my scarf from the couch and put it around my neck I then grabbed my cat ear muffs and put them on lastly I grabbed my cat paw gloves "edd I'm gonna go for a walk I'll be back!" I said while walking to the door and opening it "ok but you better have put on the stuff I got you!" Edd yelled back "I did!". I got outside and shut the door I took a deep breath and sighed in relief "much better" I smiled until I heard a bottle of Smirnoff fall near me on the cement I flinched until I heard toms voice "yo where ya going commie" I looked up to find tom on the roof right above me "none of your business Jehovah's witness" I crossed my arms.

(Toms POV)
I scoffed "Why are you wearing cat ear muffs and cat paw glove things"
Tord looked down "Edd bought them for me and told me to wear them" I sat up and jumped off the roof next to tord "heh classic edd before the 'incident' when you left for the big city edd told me to wear these monster looking gloves and ear muffs with monster ears and horns on top,I still fucking have them for some reason" I chuckled "hehe that's funny you should put them on I bet that would make edd really happy" tord giggled I blushed lightly at his giggle its cute "yeah maybe, I actually have the in my hoodie pocket" I got them out of my hoodie pocket "wow" tord said I put them on "yeah they're really soft, so wanna go inside?" I stuffed my hands in my hoodie pocket "sure" tord said and opened the door he went inside I followed him and closed the door behind me "GUYS COME RUN QUICK TO THE KITCHEN!!!" Edd and matt yelled from the kitchen (you know what's going down 😏)
Tord and me ran to the kitchen and stopped the entrance "wait why did you call us?" I asked confused as I saw them giggling "oh shit" I looked at tord saw he was looking at the ceiling I looked up "oh" I smirked and looked down at tord and chuckled "ummmm Im gonna leave" he was about to walk away but I picked him up he squeaked I chuckled a little "put me down" he said sternly "Nope not until I kiss you" I smirked "wha-" I kissed him and his eyes widened in shock he also gasped giving me a chance to slide my tongue in he tried to pull away but I pulled him closer I then broke the kiss and a string of saliva connected to our mouths I licked it off and smirked at him he was blushing red "u-uh-umm" I chuckled once more and put him down "I WIN!" Edd yelled "awwww" matt said "I'm going to my room" he started to walk away "may I join~" I said looking him "NO!" He ran up the stairs blushing red and slammed his door shut probably locking it "hehehe classic tord" I smiled.

(Dudes I'm proud of dis so much I loaf it I hope you guys liked it too and tell me if I made any mistakes pls)