Stuttering

(Ok umm I need to explain I just got an idea from this youtuber that stutters a lot and I started think timturd soooo why not make a one shot of it or maybe I can make this a book but for now its just a one shot so I guess this will be for eddsworldboii I think I should make this an au where tord stutters so fucking much because his vocal cords were damaged by something yeah I might make it my own au any way enjoy)

(Tords POV)
I was in the kitchen eating cereal and hearing some music and humming a little then I heard someone come downstairs it was edd "m-m-morning e-edd" I said happily "morning tord" edd said happily as well he went to the fridge and grabbed a can of cola "d-dont y-y-you t-hink its t-to early f-for t-that" I said "nope" edd said while closing the fridge and opening his cola drinking some I giggled a little and continued to eat my cereal

*timeskip brought to you by my anxiety*

(Still tords POV)
I was on the couch hugging my knees watching the ring part one then edd grabbed the control and put pause "hey tord matt and me are going to the theaters to watch a movie so we won't be back till like 11 somthing do you wanna come?" I shakes my head 'no' "n-n-no t-hank y-you edd" I smiled "ok well tom staying here with you he will take of you while we're gone!" He said and then ran to the door with matt "w-w-w-wait wh-" before I could finish edd slammed the door shut I mumbled "ha l-l-like t-t-they t-t-old him t-to t-t-take c-c-care o-of m-me"I crossed my arms "actually they did" tom said "w-w-wha- h-how did y-you g-g-get h-ere?"I asked " b-b-b-by w-walking" he mocked me I huffed and turned back to watch TV hugging my knees closer to me.

(Toms POV)
I sat down next to him he scooched away from me 'cute' I thought I smirked I scooched closer to him just to tease him "s-s-s-stop" he said "heh you know your cute when you stutter"  he blushed "w-w-w-what" "you heard me your cute when you stutter" I said "sh-sh-sh-sh-shut u-u-up" he put his hoodie on I grabbed one of his hands gently and then grabbed his other hand to see his face "come on speak so I can hear your little stutters~" I smirked "n-n-n-no"
He said I kissed him on the lips he gasped a little I chuckled I broke the kiss and picked him up I set on my lap I hugged him from behind "I love you"
He put his hands on top of mine "i-i-i l-love you t-t-too" he said a bit rushed I held his hands and snuggled into his neck

(Tords POV)
I purred a little and leaned against tom falling asleep after a few minutes in toms arms.

(Well this sucked yeah I'm nit proud of dis one I feel like I rushed through it but here have timturd *shoves it in your face* the song is called I_M_ GOD )