Yang x Reader

Shotgunner75 asked: When is the next Yang x Reader chapter coming?

For those of you who don't know, I like to write all of my chapters in advance so that I can continue to update at a reasonable pace, even if some emergency comes up that would prevent me from writing.

I'm pleased to say that I have completely finished the Brother of the Beast (Blake x Male Reader) story as well as the Spring Break (Yang x Reader) story.

I have several other projects in the works, and honestly, I need to slow my roll. I tend to start so many stories because I keep getting these new ideas and I don't want to forget them, but that often means my attention is being split between multiple projects. I made Brother of the Beast my primary focus and when I finished that I turned to the Spring Break story. Since that's completed as well, I am currently focusing on The One You Feed (Cinder/Summer x Reader).

I also have intentions of starting the Yang x Reader Volume 3 at some point, but that might be put on the back burner as I have other story ideas. I'm sorry that I'm so scatter brained at times, but I do my best to keep every story updating as much as I can.

To answer your question however. I can put another chapter up right now. I sometimes get really frustrated when a great story I'm reading takes forever to update. I am a firm believer of 'ask and ye shall receive'. If I have a chapter completed and ready to go, I'll upload it immediately when someone asks. If I don't have a chapter ready, I'll make one ready, and then upload it.

If I feel that one story is receiving more attention than another I'll prioritize it. I also don't like to update the same story more than 3 times a week, but for the most part all you have to do is ask and I'll make it happen.

Sometimes I completely forget when I last updated a story, such is the case for the Yang x Reader. I honestly thought I'd just updated it, but looking at it I realized it been 8 days and that's a really long time for me. So sorry about that. Sometimes I could use a friendly reminder, like 'hey bud, you haven't updated in a month'. So thanks for that Shotgunner75, probably wouldn't have noticed for another week if you hadn't said something.