first day at school

(brian's P.O.V.)

beep beep beep

my alarm clock is ringing. i then shot it my fireballs make it explode. 

"oh shit, i need to buy that again." i said. i then get up and take a shower. and make a breakfast with just scrambled eggs and lunch which is just chicken sandwich. i then realize that my uniform is still wet. so i put a long-sleeved shirt with black waistcoat, black pants,shoes, and brown buckle and go to school.

timeskip to school

i then arrived at school. i notice the students whispering about me.

girl1: who is he?

girl2: is he a new teacher? or a new student?

girl3: i hope he is single.

i then arrive at my class. the teacher then look at me.

"who are you?" the teacher said.

"i am the new student." i said.

"oh, come in and introduce yourself." the teacher said.

i then come in and stand in front of class.

"hello, my name is brian michael. im from usa. i like guns, fire, netflix, and gym. i hope we can be friends." i said.

all the girls fangirling while the boys give me glare.

"by the way why your uniform different?" the teacher ask.

"well ma'am, my uniform is still wet becasue i forgot to dry it. so i wear this." i said.

"okay then, you  may sit next to issei hyoudou. issei raise you hand." she said.

a brown haired boy raised his hand. i then go to my seat and sit next to him.

"heya buddy my name is issei, and im gonna be harem king!!" he said with some stars around his eyes.

'bitch what?' i though.

"my name is brian." i said. i then sit and begin studying.

Timeskip to the end of the school

the bell rang signing the class has ended. i then pack my things and go outside to find my motorcycle. as i want to go there is a girl that greet me.

"hi, are you brian?" she said.

"yes i am." i said.

"my name is yuma amano. well.. i was thinking of you could be my boyfriend." she said.

"sure why not." i said.

"yay!!! meet me at the mall saturday night,okay." 'yuma' said.

she then left. while she left i laugh like a fucking pshyco.

"you think you can fool me? im to good for this shitty trick." i said.

i then turn into a ghost rider and ride my motorcycle.

3rd P.O.V.

after brian left. a certain neko girl then jumped out. this is koneko toujou. a member of ORC club and rias peerage.

'i have to tell rias.' she tought

she then teleport to ORC room and meet rias.

"rias, do you know the new guy?" she ask.

"yes, he is brian right?" rias said.

"he is the ghost rider." koneko said. rias then spit her drink.

"THE GHOST RIDER?!" she said.

"akeno, call my brother now!!" she said.

akeno then call rias brother. sirzech lucifer.

"rias. what's the matter so you call me?" sirzech said.

timeskip by chibi sirzech and rias talking while chibi ghost rider punish some criminal

"the ghost rider?! he is back?!" sirzech said shocked.

"yes. and he is dating raynare on saturday." rias said.

"that fallen angel don't know anything. his real name is mephisto. and he live on earth for 600 years." he said.

"what? i tought his real name is brian." rias said.

"indeed. he comes with many names. and you must be careful when speak to him. maybe he seen calm but when you speak to him something that he dislike he is so piss off and gonna destroy everything." sirzech said.

'just what do you need brian' rias tought.