the date and ORC

timeskip to saturday brian's P.O.V.

today the "date" between me and "yuuma". yesterday i check my "creature to punish list" and find the ral name of yuuma its raynare the fallen angel. i then took a shower put my outift and hoodie and go to the mall. i see yuuma near the mall

"you're ready?" "yuuma" ask.

"yes." i said. we then go inside.

timeskip because its like issei's date. but replaced with you

we arrived in the park and raynare have something to say.

"brian?" she ask.

"yes."

she then whisper into my ears.

"can you die for me?" she said.

she then turn into her true form and attack me with light spear but when the lightspear near me it was vanished.

"HOW?!" raynare said i then laugh like some fucking psycho

i then turn into my true form and attack her with my chains

she tried to fly away but my chain is infinity so is useless

she tried to fly away but my chain is infinity so is useless. the chain then wrapped around her waist and make her fall. i then walk to her and lid my chain on fire its not just a normal fire. is the HELLFIRE. she tried to freed herself but my chains get thighter i then make my chain more fire and she turned into a stone statue. i then release my chain and punch the statue. it then destroyed into pieces. i then walk away from there. while i was walking, someone shot me with a shotgun but is useless because the bullet melt after it enter my body. i then look at the direction and saw issei. he then ran away in fear but i chased him with my motorcycle. i keep chasing him until he opened the door of ORC building and close it and barricade it.

Rias's P.O.V.

i was talking with my brother about the ghost rider until i saw issei. panting like he is chased by something.

"issei what happen?" i ask.

"the ghost rider, he chased me after i shot him with shotgun." issei said.

"WHAT?! why would you do that?!" sirzech said shocked.

"he killed yuuma." issei said.

"*facepalm* issei that was not yuuma. she is a fallen angel named raynare." i said.

"but-" issei said but cut off with the door kicked open by ghost rider.

"issei hyoudou. you will pay for what you done!!!" the ghost rider said. he then pick a shotgun from his waist but its a chain shotgun with fire bullet. he tried to shot him but kiba stop him.

"on my death body!!" kiba said then throw his sword at him he then fall on the ground.

i then slap kiba in the face.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" i said yelling at kiba.

"im sorry prez i thought-" kiba want to explain but it cut off by demonic voices.

"you think your toy will kill me?!" ghost rider said he stand up and pull kiba's sword and break it into pieces. he then get closer to issei but my brother stop him

"lord mephisto, please forgive my sister pawn." sirzech said then he goes one knee and bowed on him.

"hmmph, i forgive that pervert dumbass but-" ghost rider said but cut by issei.

"WHO YOU CALLED DUMBASS?!" issei yelled.

"SILENCE!!! YOU START THIS." brian/mephisto yelled back which make issei piss on his pants.

"i forgive him but with one deal." brian said.

"what is the deal?" sirzech ask.

"give me the money that you owe me 500 years ago or i show your sister "that"picture of you." mephisto said.

"what? since when my brother owe you money?" i ask him.

"i am his wingman when he dated grayfia." mephisto said. he seem calm a bit as the fire on his head is not big like before.

"well then." sirzech said. then handled him 5 sack of money.

"now i can leave." he said as he wants to leave. but i called his name.

"lord mephisto, can i ask you something." i ask.

"sure what do you want?" he said then return to his human form.

" i want you to join my peerage." i said.

"sorry, but with my biggest respect, i can't. but i can be your ally if you want."he said.

he then leave the room and ride his motorcycle.

i then come to issei and slap him 4 times.

"why would you do that? luckly he is negoitable." i said.

issei then ran away to his room and lock the door.

"by the way why he mentioned your photo?." i ask to my brother.

"i-i -u-uhh..... i-is nothing hehe." my brother said embarrassed

in brian home 3rd P.O.V.

'hehe. luckly i still save that photo.' he thought.