Baby Comes Baby Goes.

Fate brought you and I here together... and we will remain that way.
No matter what they do to break us apart.. I'll always love only you.
Because you're my rock, you've been with me through the pain..
And I still don't know what I would do without you.
You complete every single part of me.....
With your words,
Love,
Care,
Support and most especially with your whole heart.
I'll stand with you... because baby.....
You are my ride or die.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.

His POV.

   Lately I have not been home and I really hate it. The baby might come at anytime and I'm worried I might not be there when she is in labor.
   I just landed in Abuja and I am in my hotel room. I just finished talking to her, she sounds alright but I am still worried.

What if she is in labor and no one is home?

What if Zainab knowingly locks her inside so she won't get out?

What if she starts despising me because I wasn't there when our baby was born?

   The horrible thoughts are never going to end. And I keep thinking about the conversation she and I had last.

"Do you really have to go? Can't your co-pilot get someone else to help him?" She asks a bit distraught.
     "It's going to be fine. You're going to be fine inshallah. I'll be back before you know it" i tell her to calm her down.

"I really do hope so" I say back.

   "Don't worry Ruqayya or Fahad will not give you a tough time. They promised" i  say pulling my suitcase outside.

"Come back safe" Zainab says hugging me.
     "Inshallah pray for me amma fah"
She laughs.
    "Of course I will" she hugs me again.

"Take care of yourselves, alright"
   They both nod.

Suddenly Laura comes out with a nylon in her hand she hands it to me.
   I give hajah a questioning look.

"I told her to make some cookies and butter-scotch brownies and put it in a baggie for you. Akwai drink da ruwa aciki. I also made you peppered chicken and meat pack if you get to the hotel room you can eat it. Nasa tissue paper" she tells me smiling.
     "I love that" I say back.
"Well nasa maka drinks da ruwa cikin motan Incase you get thirsty since you said you wouldn't be going by train" Zainab says.

    "Thank you" I give her a peck.

"Oh My God! I left the meat on fire. Safe trip" she runs back in.
    I get in the car.
Hajarah stands by the door.

   "Be careful you know how dangerous the road is" she says looking disquiet.

"I will be fine inshallah" I kissed her, got back in the car and drove out.
     "I will be inshallah " I murmur to myself.

I miss her already.
Here I am 3days later. After traveling to Lagos and Akwa Ibom I'm back in the same hotel room I stayed.
   Suddenly my phone starts ringing. I pick it up and it's Zainab.

Hey.

Have you arrived?

Yeah I just got in the hotel room.

That's amazing. Have you eaten?

No I'm going to the restaurant by the lobby.

That's good. I'm missing you already.