Chapter 13

Holla Amigos!!! Back again with a bran new chapter of HD I hope you all like it.....Do vote n comment to let me know what you think....

€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
I'm becoming this, all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

Can't you see that you're smothering me,
Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control?
'Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you.
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you.
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
And every second I waste is more than I can take.

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there,
Become so tired, so much more aware
I'm becoming this, all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you.

And I know
I may end up failing too.
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you.

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there,
Become so tired, so much more aware.
I'm becoming this, all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you.

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there.
(I'm tired of being what you want me to be)
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there.
(I'm tired of being what you want me to be)

€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£€£

AryaSan (Aryaman n Sanjana)

AryaSan were having lunch together at their usual place. Both were eating silently...Sanjana broke the silence…

S: Old man why are you silent?

Ar: umm...nothing just a bit tired.

S: Why dont you ask what you wanna ask?

Ar: I’ve nothing to ask.

S: Nothing? Not even why I was bothered seeing Harshad Saxena?

Ar: Look Sanjana I’ve shared my side of story with you having faith in you...
but I wont force you for the same…. You share it when you feel comfortable or even if you dont share it I’ll be fine with it...I wanna be there with you just the way you want me to be...okay so chill….

S: I know Old Man you’re hurt…..but honestly with you I almost forgot those things till I met that jerkshad yesterday….

Ar:(Aryaman held her hand took her in a tight hug) it’s okay...Little Girl I’m not upset anymore….lets go get some icecream you’ll feel better…

S: (stopped him holding his hand) No Old Man….I wanna let it out….will you hear me out? (To which he nodded in yes) you wont feel disgusted or worst pity on me right?

Ar: Wow...Little Girl...you think so high of me.

S: I’m sorry….You know I’m Sanjana Malhotra daughter of late Abhinav n Renuka Malhotra. My parents were a happy couple….until 1 day my father fell for the then reknowned model Sulekha Khurana….my mother tolerated every abuse my father threw at her…..but my father wasnt satisfied with that he killed my mother….I was a 7 years old girl then
….my father was so much in Sulekha’s influance that he didnt hesitate to kill my mother right in front of my eyes….
n then he tried to kill me but my mothers childhood friend some Murthy couple saved me n brought me to Malhotra Mansion to my Chacha Chachi…..later my father regreted what he did n comitted suicide…..Sulekha held that against me...she tried to harm me many times that is whh there is always security behind me….you know she 1ce told me she killed the couple who saved me n she’ll kill me brutally whenever she lays her hands on me….my bhai was bed ridden….he was in coma for 2 years….all these led me in taking drugs….yeah I’m a drug addict….I’ve been in rehab quite a few times but still I need drugs to function (Aryaman gripped her hand tight n kissed her forhed while hugging her)....you know in all these I met her….my soulie Maria….Maria Farnandez...she brought me out of my world of miseries. We were very happy in our bubble...then love knocked her door….she fell in love with a man who was 17 years older than her….Mr. Harsha Saxena….the bad boy….he was so sweet to her….a perfect boyfriend n a perfect brother to me….more than Manik Bhai...coz Manik Bhai used to stop me grom doing wrong things….but with Harshad I was allowed to fulfill all my wild fantasies….1 day we were hanging out @ Maria’s place. Maria got a call from her father that she should bring some confidential file to him which was in his study...so she left to give her father that file….it was me n Harshad….. hanging out on the terrace….we got heavily drunk….
suddenly he kissed me….n then things got out of control….then we were all over each other….we were about to….
when we heard Maria calling us….she found us in cozy state n that brought me out of trance she couldn't take it she ran towards the edge of the terrace….I thought she was trying to commit suicide so I went to stop her...due to push n pull sge fell out of the edge n died….I killed my soulie….
you know after doing so much of sins my family loves me….Chacha Chachi n Bhai they loves me a lot...they treat me as their princess….yet I couldn't be a good girl to them….still I do drugs….
I’m such a horrible person….I so despise myself….I so despise myself….

Saying this she brusted into tears…..
Aryaman let her  cry….coz she needed to cry her heart out….to Aryaman’s sutprise it was raining….here he thought that he was in great pain….
which he actually was….watching the love of his life loving some1 else with so much intensity while the other person left her heart broken…..he was in pain but hearing this little girl sitting beside him made him feel so small….he was mourning over his unreciprocated love who was still beside him….here this girl….she her lost everything….her life was in danger….yet she was fighting….
fighting with lose...he knows how it feels to lose parent as he lost his mother….still his father was there for him...this little girl lost her both parents….it was less then she was fighting with guilt….which eats people from inside out… there was some1 behind her life….still she was facing all those without complaining. He composed himself….

Ar: Little Girl enough….you’ve suffered your share of sorrows….now its time to move on….remember 1ce you said rain washes away the pain...see it refreshes everything….
now its time to start afreh….you know this rain brought us together….so promise me on rain...you’ll...actually we’ll start afresh….I know you feel guilty on letting your gourds down due to drugs….you hate yourself for taking it….yet you take drugs….lets get you out of its grip….you’ll see everything will fall into its place….
will you?

S: But I’ve got boards how can I?

Ar: We’ll manage both together if you allow me….now tell me will you?(to which she nodded) I want words Sanjana

S: Yes My Old Man I promise on the rain I’ll start afresh n will do whatever it takes for it.

Ar: Lets go we need to change or else we’ll get cold.

Aryaman dropped Sanjan to Malhotra Mansion.

S: See you in the evening SIR

Ar: (with a smile) Of course….he was about to leave when the name Harshad Saxena rang his mind. He made up his mind to get to know about him coz something tells him that he needed to know about Soha Di’s so called boyfriend Jerkshad…..n he needed to know about Sulekha Bua. He left Malhotra Mansion determined to find about these 2 persons.

Till then stay_Blessed 💙💙💙