Chapter 23

Hello Amigos!!! I'm back with a brand new chapter of HD. Though I'm keeping busy these days but I'm updating coz today is my birthday so I wanted to update for my readers.....I hope you'll like it. Do vote n comment to let me know what you think....
Enjoy!!!!

NEXT MORNING:

RJ GUDIYA: You know sometimes truth is not what we see with open eyes but it is what people are hiding from you…. You never know what is hidden behind faces….a smilling face is not always a happy 1, the strogest personality may have fragile heart, most crooked person may be the genuine 1….but it is our habbit of veliving in what we see but sometimes we need to see beyond it…..

MANIK's POV

What is up with this girl? Yesterday she was all in fighting mood now she is being philosophic…..why do I feel that this philosophical speech is also related to me….well everything about her is related to me only….I just hope I don't land in soup…(sighing) get going Manik you need to maintain your physique to match your girl…..what perfect shape she has….ummmm….
gosh I've become such a pervert since I met her…..n for this she is the 1 to be blamed….uffu Manik stop daydreaming n run….

END OF POV

With that he continued his jogging while listening to his fav RJ GUDIYA….

½ hour later:

OLDIE MONSTER: buenos dias (goodmorning)mi muñeca ….slept well with my dreams 😎😎

mi muñeca: buenos dias viejo  monstruo (Goodmorning Oldie Monster)….oh please I don't do nightmares 😎😎

OLDIE MONSTER: Nightmares 🤔

mi muñeca: Well….well watching you in my dreams is no less than nightmares 😎

OLDIE MONSTER: Enrich your vocabs My Angle…watching me in your dreams is actually called wet dreams 😉🙈

mi muñeca: You pervert 🤬

OLDIE MONSTER: Only yours pervert
….now stop flirting with me n get ready for breakfast I'm coming in 15

mi muñeca: Please...I got better things to do then flirting with you 🙄

OLDIE MONSTER: I can see that….
wear something blue as I'm wearing blue today.

mi muñeca: I won't

OLDIE MONSTER: You know you will
….I'm driving now…. call you 1ce I reach till then 😘😘

A blush along with a genuine smile crept on Nandini's face.

N: What is happening to me? Oh...no again I got into thinking when I've decided to go with the flow for a while…..ohk universe I'm following your trail let me see where you're taking me….but 1 thing is for sure I won't wear blue today….I'll wear royal blue.

After getting ready Nandini was waiting for Manik. Her phone buzzed after 5 mins.

OLDIE MONSTER: princesa tu príncipe te está esperando afuera 😉 (Princess your prince is waiting outside for you)

mi muñeca: 🙄

N: This Cocky Oldie Monster I tell you

Nandini went outside see Manik leaning on his car wearing same shirt she is wearing…..both were amused as it was purely coincidental (yeah every time the hero doesn't have to act smart)

both were amused as it was purely coincidental (yeah every time the hero doesn't have to act smart)