Chapter 28

Holla amigos!!! Your writer is back with a brand new chapter of HD. I know its a small update....but I really wanted to update for my readers during the weekends. Though I cant promise for bigger updates as I'm busy with my work....but I'll try to give bigger updates from next time. Please do vote n comment to let me know what you think....

3 Days later Living Room Murthy Mansion: 

Ar: This was when Baby Pie smashed cake on a boys face coz he called me fatty & GF scolded her this…..look how she's puffed her cheecks…..she was looking so adorable that Abhi Bhai couldn't help but take a snap of it…..& this ...you know….

He kept on rambling…..Manik was looking @ Aryaman closely…..how engrossed he was while talking about Nandini….there was extra shine in his eyes.

M: You love her no? (To which he kept silent) your silence is talking volumes
…..anyway so when do we get the good news?

Ar: (chuckling sarcastically)Huh ...
good news…..you know everyday I get rejected…...you know I'm happy that I get to see her everyday…..I get to be with her everyday…. I'm happy that she confides in me…..I know for her I can only be HER BESTIE HER ARYA…..
this is more than enough for me…..(sigh).....sorry for my ramblings….I know it is boring especially when you've to hear rambles of a strangers.

M: Well sometimes it's good to talk to a stranger & let it out coz you don't have to care about his judgements…..
& believe me when you've got loads of baggage inside you it suffocates you.

Ar: (chuckling) Yeah…..these days I'm seeing that strangers things has become my thing.

M: BTW why do you teach Sanjana? I mean you're rich & also you're engaged in you family business.

Ar: Oh...that? I needed a distraction & friend suggested me teaching so here I'm Sanjana's Sir….she is a good kid. 
M: She is a kid ...btw how she's doing?

Ar: Well ...as far as I can see, she is being serious with her studies…..now lets see.

M: Ohk….sooo...what is with this picture?

Ar: Oh...this ...this is our 1st picture as bffs…..I was….

Manik remembered his encounter with Nandini 3 days back….

FLASHBACK

After her talks with Abhimanu Nandini went to check on Manik to find him awake ...sitting on his bed with his head leaning on the headboard.

N: You're awake ...good it's almost time for your meds.

M: I don't need meds I'm ok now.

N: Yeah & I can fly. You need to finish your course of meds otherwise your wounds won't get healed.

M: My wounds are not to be healed anyway.

N: What?

M: Nothing. Miss Murthy I appreciate your care but now that I'm ok I can take care of myself.

N: Ohk...but I wanted to talk about something.

M: & that would be?

N: Us.

M: Us?....ummmhmmm sounds interesting. Say.

N: Well look ...whatever happened between us in the past from that 1 thing is clear that we are not on the same page ...like you wanted us to be something & I wanted us to be something else ...so to be on the safe side I think we should be in the middle line.

M: (chuckling) Middle line? Interesting….may I know what is this middle line of yours?

N: Ummmm…..friendship?

M: Friendship? Well interesting? But I have queries?

N: hmmm?

M: How can I rely on this (fake quoting)friendship thing of yours & then again why should I listen to you after the arguments we've had?

N: Look Manik either we could be silly & listen to our egos or we could be mature & solve this…..if you think I'm important to you like you've before then you'll give us a chance. Now it's for you to decide.

M: Ohk ...Angel ...Me Manik Malhotra is giving a chance to your (fake quoting) Let's be friends theory a chance.

N: Ohk...so Monster let's seal the deal with chocolate. You know I really don't like to share my chocolates with any1 but since you're my new friend I'll make this OUR THING.

M: (taking a bite from her chocolate) done deal.

END OF FLASHBACK

His trance was broken by Nandini's voice....

N: So whats up boys?

M & Ar: Nothing much.

To which the trio looked @ each other & laughed.

Ar: Correction Miss Murthy we're guys not boys.

M: Yap

N: (rolling her eyes) Guys its my brothers engagement tomorrow & here you guys are gossiping…..like seriously?

M: (mimicking her) Like Seriously??

Nandini got mad & started to hit Manik with a pillow.

M: Champ what are you doing? Save me from this MM.

Ar & N: What?

M: From now on I'll call Aryaman Champ & you can call me Bhai like Sanjana calls me. N about MM…..its short form of many things like Mini Monster.

N: You…(hitting him with pillow) Monkey Moron Monster.....

Ar: (hitting Nandini with another pillow) Hey MM don't hit Bhai.

With that their pillow fight started.

Till then stay_Blessed 💙💙💙