Chapter Seventy Two

⚠️WARNING⚠️ IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 16 AND/OR ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH CHAPTERS OF HIGH SEXUAL NATURE DO NOT READ THIS R RATED CHAPTER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! X

_______

"Fuck, Dante, oh my god." I moaned as Dante's grip on my hair became tighter, and his thrusts, from behind, inside of me became quicker.

Dante practically growled as he roughly fucked me, placing his free hand on the arch of my back, making me stick my ass out further.

"Shit," Dante moaned lowly "I'm going to fucking come..." he groaned breathlessly, getting faster and deeper with each thrust inside of me.

I bit my lip trying not to scream in pleasure as my legs began to shake.

I couldn't contain myself anymore as he carried on being as rough and as quick as he was, and I let out a loud moan, climaxing intensely.

"Fuck." he released himself seconds later, his last movements slow, but rough inside of me, making my whole body move.

Finally, he pulled out, allowing me to roll over and lay on my back as he looked over me.

"Damn. I don't know how often I tell you, but you drive me fucking crazy, baby." he spoke breathlessly, leaning down to kiss me.

"I've heard it once or twice." I giggled, watching him smirk before he turned and threw me one of his shirts.

I sat up and slipped it over my head, watching as he put his boxers over his perfectly, round butt. I'm a pervert, I know.

I caught myself staring, when he began to walk back towards me.

"I know I'm the most attractive man you've ever seen, principesa, but why are you staring like that?" he chuckled, placing his thumb under my chin as he stood in front of me looking down.

"I'm just..." I sighed with a smile "I'm so happy you're here. And you're okay."

He grinned, the laugh lines in his cheeks becoming prominent "Me too. I'm so fucking happy." suddenly, he grabbed my waist lifting me up in the air, causing me to shriek as I wrapped my legs around him, giggling.

He spun me around before stopping and kissing my mouth, gently.

"You give me purpose, gattina." he spoke softly, looking at me intensely.

I couldn't help but grin "I love you." I responded.

We looked at each other a moment longer. It felt like bliss, as if I were in a trance and I could've stared into his eyes forever.

Before I could get completely lost in my thoughts, I heard an intense banging noise that made me jump.

Dante's reaction wasn't quite as dramatic as mine, he barely even flinched - he just kept his gaze on me whilst slowly letting me back down onto the ground as he slowly made his way towards the door.

"Dante..." I whispered "is anybody else supposed to be here?" I felt my legs begin to shake. I was a lot more on edge these days - and for good reason too.

He stopped and just looked at me, shaking his head and placing his index finger to his lips - an indication for me to be as quiet as possible.

Suddenly, another loud bang surfaced throughout the house. Again, I jumped, covering my mouth to avoid the shrill noise that wanted to escape.

Dante's movements sped up this time, as he turned away from the door and rummaged through his bedside cabinet pulling out a gun, again walking back towards the door.