Chapter 1: The beginning

I knew I was different. I knew that I had ADHD. But what I didn't know, scarred me for the rest of my life. I was in English class, and I saw Sammy, Nolan, and Jess. Three kids that always bullied me. "Heyyyyy Averyyyyy" said Jess, "Why don't you do well in school?" "It's none of your business", I said back, "Oh yes it is. Your little secret is out, everyone knows about it. You REALLY shouldn't be in normal classes but you are!" "CAN YOU JUST SHUT IT?!" I screamed,  "Oh? Did I hit a nerve?  Well your ADHD is KILLING us ya know. Your stupid. Just deal with that." "Hey at least I'm not held back a grade or two" I said pointing at Nolan and Jess. Nolan and Jess are both are 17 but they are with 10th graders. Jess looked as if she were about to slap me. And she did.... "NO ONE SPEAKS LIKE THAT TO ME OR ANY OF US!" She screamed at me threatening me with her fist. "Oh I'm sorry, did I hit a nerve?" Saying the question that SHE asked me. Sammy just glared at me. Doing nothing, saying nothing. "Your so lucky the teacher isn't here. Or else he would have put you in detention!" Retorted Jess. Before I can say something back the bell rang, and school was over. It was a three day weekend. And I was so happy to get away from those three. I grabbed my bag and left. The last thing Jess said to me was, "I will get you. Just wait." I ignored her. She says stuff like that all the time.

~~~~~~Later~~~~~~

           I decided to chill at my favorite place. The park pond. It was so quiet and no one really decides to go so I was fine. My favorite part was to listen to music, and stare up at the sky. It was so peaceful. I sat up, hearing a faint voice. I was shocked. Nolan, Sammy and Jess we're here spying on me! I didn't know they could go THAT low. "What is she doing?!" I heard Sammy say. "Being a weirdo like she is." I heard Jess say. I stood up and marched to the bush they were in. Pathetic. "What are you doing here?!" I said, "Seeing how pathetic your life is!" I got angry, real angry. The beautiful sky was turning gray. "Just admit your life is terrible!" said Nolan. "Yea", Sammy said. Jess looked pale white. "Jess?!" Screamed Sammy, "What's wrong Jess?! Tell me!!!". Sammy turned to look behind me and her face was priceless. She screamed and ran away dragging Jess behind her. Nolan screamed, "TAKE THE PATHETIC ONE NOT ME!!!" Then ran away with Sammy and Jess. I rolled my eyes. What could they possibly be afraid of? I turned around and my jaw dropped. A huge monster was behind me, and I didn't  even know. It had pointy horns and it looked like a minotor. I thought they were just myths! I stepped back and tripped and fell. The monster just came closer and closer. 'It's just a prank', I told myself. Until it roared. All the blood left my face. I knew I was a goner. I had nothing to defend myself with. Just a backpack, notebooks, and nothing else actually. It swiped at me. I put my backpack in front of me. Its claws just ripped my backpack into shreads. I screamed. Then, my backpack burst into flames. I dropped it and looked at my hands. They were full of electricity. Almost like lighting sort of. Then, it went away. I was scared. It was a mistake dropping my backpack. It lit some of the grass on fire as well. 'Just great' I thought. My peaceful spot was now burning and gone. The sky was dark gray. Before the Minotor was about to strike again, its eyes got wide, then it fell. I saw a kid about one or two years older than me standing behind it, with a bloody sword. (Literally, it was bloody). He had black hair and green eyes. He came closer and I crawled backward. I didn't trust anyone. He asked, "Are you okay?"