STOP TO READ THIS PLEASE!!

Okay so basically hi. It's me. Two years later. And this story makes NO SENSE! Like... whatsoever...

LIKE IGNORE THAT PART 2 NONSENSE THAT NEVER HAPPENED

ANYWAYS!! I'm going to make a new story and that is going to be (surely) much better. It has nothing to do with ANYTHING going on in this book. The only reason I'm not deleting this is so then I could get the word out. 

The new story is going to revolve around (again) a daughter of Zeus, and (again) her name is going to be Avery. BUT, this is going to be a completely different character with experience already. But she is going to get introduced to the NORSE MYTHOLOGY world. So please, ignore this character, ignore this book, and pretend that if you ever read the upcoming book, that you never read this one

I'm already writing some chapters now. But remember, the arc for the NEW book has to do with a Greek demigod that ALREADY helped Percy with finding Annabeth (in the third PJO book), ALREADY helped fight in the Last Olympian. ALREADY helped fight with the seven for a bit of time before going with Nico to bring the Athena statue back to the U.S, and is NOW going to be introduced to Magnus chase and the Gods Of Asgard.

This new story starts with the Hammer of Thor. And yes, there will be many flashbacks to her time with the Greeks and romans. So if you want Greek and Roman stuff, there will be. I might put the story in first person so it's easier to write. So... in like a week, check back on me and you'll have a new BETTER story.