Chapter 17- Fluffy Evening

(After Dinner)

"Let's watch a movie!" Exclaimed Jimin, excited. An empty bottle of soju swinging wildly in his hands as he ran around the apartment in a puppy-like manner. Let's just say that all three of the boys were slightly wasted.

"Sylvi, I rented that horror movie you wanted to see!" said Jungkook, flashing her an adorably proud bunny smile.

He walked over to her side of the table, lifting her up so that she was facing him. Marina yelped, quickly wrapping her arms around his neck as he backed away from the table and spun her around.

Setting the woman down, Jungkook giddily walked over to set up the movie as Marina started to regret her decision to lie about wanting to see it.

Back in the kitchen, the two 95 liners were attempting to make popcorn. Worried about their safety, Marina decided to supervise them so that neither of them got hurt in their current states.

"Sylvi-ah," whined Jungkook, scooping her up bridal style. He looked down at her startled expressed, smirking lightly before whispering into her ear "I found you first. Keep that in mind."

Marina's face exploded into multiple different shades of red, ducking her face down in embarrassment.

"Cute," he muttered softly, plopping down on the couch as the movie started.

(After the movie)

"Heh, just friends..." said Jimin, amused. He stooped down in front of the couch, examining the sight in front of him.

Both Marina and Jungkook were passed out since it was already late. Jungkook had his arms around Marina, to prevent her from leaving, so she was still sitting on top of him.

But, due to all of the well-placed jump scares, Marina was clutching onto his shirt and had her face buried in his neck.

Taehyung pulled out his phone, snapping a quick picture of the unlikely pair. His cute box smile appearing momentarily, before fading as he remembered something.

"We forgot to tell Kookie about the update," Taehyung whispered, causing Jimin to shrug.

"I guess we can't since he's asleep. With a girl on top of him. Holy Jisoos, never thought our baby bunny would get a girlfriend before us," Jimin replied, eyes widened slightly at the end in disbelief.

Taehyung glanced at Jimin, starting a mini stare off, before shrugging again. "Should we tell RM?"

Silence instilled for a few seconds as they stopped to think it through, Taehyung waiting for his friend's answer.

"Eh, let's just let our maknae enjoy this well it lasts. I wish I could find myself a girl too, at least until she finds out and well... you know how it ends," Jimin trailed off, the younger nodding in agreement.

He sighed, getting up from his crouched position in front of the couch.

"For Kookie's sake I hope she leaves before they get too involved," Taehyung cocked his head towards the door and both of them disappeared through it.

Meanwhile-

Marina let out a tiny sigh, shifting slightly in her sleep, her lips inching ever closer to Jungkook's bare neck.