A/N

(Yo guys, Static here. I'm going to edit and revamp this book, with some new added stuff. It'll be as if all of the characters are in the same storyline/universe. Get me?)

Hey! I'm Static, and I'm going to be writing a COD stories book.
Sounds kind of stupid, I know, but bear with me.

First of all, I would like to note that, like I said, this will include every character from all of the storylines in CoD as if they were in the same universe. I may not get some things correct, or some things may not make sense (especially with Dr. Monty and the Shadowman and the story surrounding them, and what happens in the games) but this is in an Alternate Universe of sorts, if you will.

Angst is something that I would like to incorporate occasionally, if I were using characters such as the Weasel or Captain Price. I like to use it to make the character relatable and to develop the storyline, not to make people feel bad or to mock people with real depression.

I would also like to note that I absolutely refuse to do any "x readers" at all. I find them pointless and kind of gross, especially noting the age range of most fangirls that exist.

Also, on that topic, I am not a fangirl. (I'm a dude actually, lol) I like to use stories like these to practice my writing style and help with my own ideas. I am a fan of the storyline and character building that COD has to offer, and would like to offer my own spin on it.

I could use any character from any of the games, any of the timelines, or anything of the sort. Just ask.

Also, if anyone has any ship ideas, or storyline ideas, I'll be sure to develop it in a way that is satisfying and comfortable.

I would love feedback of any kind. I appreciate it.

Last notes, I would like to say thank you for clicking on this book, and I hope you are satisfied with what you will read. Please, enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where else you can find me:
-Instagram: @koiipnd

Pm me if you are interested in roleplay of any sort, or art trades.
Thanks!

Date: 2/24/18