❣ Prologue ❣

A/N: ^Ooo A Daddy
_________________________________

Jay pov

I  was sitting in my office, doing nothing since I literally just got done with a meeting with some gangs that work for me and I'm exhausted now.

"Uh Jay?"

I looked up from my phone to see what Loco wanted. "Yeah what's, up?" I ask curiously. "There is some old married couple here to see you." Loco tells me.

I just sigh and set my phone down. "Alright send them in."

"Sure thing." Loco says before leaving my office. After a few minutes he comes back with the couple. "Here they are. This is Mr. and Mrs. Yoon."

"Thanks Loco. You can leave now." I tell him. Loco nods then leaves out of my office. "Alright what you old people want? Money, cause it seems like you got enough of that." I said.

They both sat down while shaking their heads no. "We actually came to sell you something." The old lady says and now I'm interested. "Sale me what exactly?" I ask curiously.

"Our out of control daughter. We can't deal with her anymore, she's like a Harley Quinn in the making." The lady explains. Hmm she sounds perfect to me. "Your daughter? I have to see what she looks like first."

"Sure I know her Instagram has tons of pictures." The lady said and I sat waiting for a few seconds. "Ah here's her most recent one, she's still out with her friend, I guess." The lady said before handing me her phone.

'Woah they have a gorgeous daughter

'Woah they have a gorgeous daughter.' I thought. "I see she's very famous on Instagram." I say while handing the phone back to the lady. "Yeah well our daughter is, gorgeous."

"Definitely. Anyways I'll gladly take her. How much you asking tho?" I ask. "Not much, we already wealthy but 100k will do." The old man answers.

I took out my check book and started writing on it. "I'll add another 100k just cause I'm feeling generous and I'll need all the info on your daughter. Things she like, dislike, her places she hang out at, friends name, you know stuff like that." I said as I finished the check. "Oh we brought all of that."

"You really trying to get rid of her, huh?" I ask, handing the check to them. "She's too much of a troublemaker, so yeah. Here is a file and thank you so much for taking her." The lady says as she hands me a red folder.

"No problem." I mutter, before opening the file. "Oh you two may leave now." I say, shooing the couple away.

Seconds later I heard the door closing, so I looked up to make sure they were actually gone and they were.

I began looking over their daughter's file, who's name I just learned is Yoon Y/N. She's been in trouble with the law a lot, how she not in jail right now? This thing says she use to be nice, until she suddenly changed.

"Mmm I wonder why?" I asked myself but looking through the whole file, it never says the reason. I just shrugged it off. I guess I can ask when I finally have her here.

After done reading through the whole file, I still saw nothing bad about this girl. Yeah she's a badass and fearless but I like that. I need a girl like her.

Luckily her parents had sold her to me, The Mafia King.

This prologue was short as hell and stupid but I'm not the best at writing anyways, so whatever.

Also once again this story is, for boyulzzanq (my favorite author) but anyone is welcomed to read it.