❣ Chp3 ❣

(Very next day....)

Jay pov

It was the middle of the day. I'm being lazy and watching tv. Y/N was still sleeping since she didn't really sleep much. She went to sleep after eating my ice cream, her and Hoody. Hoody went out with Loco and Gray not too long ago to get rid of those bodies tho.

I've also decided to ask Y/N to be my girlfriend. I know I've only known the girl for like A DAY, but to be honest I don't care. Not like anybody can judge me?

"Yo we is back!" I hear Gray yell. "You yell too damn much." I said to Gray as the three walked into the living room. "Not like I'm disturbing anyone."

"You disturbing me. Have been since we've been in that car." Hoody says as she sat on the opposite couch. I shook my head and went back to paying attention to the tv.

"Where'd you guys dump the bodies?" I asked curiously, not looking away from the tv. "In some dumpster." I heard Loco say and I'm sure he shrugged too. "Good as long as they gone from here." I mumble.

"Is Y/N still sleeping?" I hear Hoody asks. "Yeah." I simply answer. "Hopefully she's had a good night rest then."

I sighed and turned to the others. I really needed their opinion on this. "Look if you've only known a person for a day, can you fall for them?" I ask curiously. "I believe you can. That's why there's this thing called 'Love At First Sight'. Why?" Gray asks.

Before I could say anything Hoody cut me off. "He likes Y/N but since Y/N kissed him, I'm sure the feelings are mutual." Hoody says and I glared at her. "She kissed you?! Really?!"

"How do I sum this up? I confessed, she did too, I was hella unsure if she really confessed, she did and caught me off guard when she kissed me. Happy?" I said rolling my eyes. "Yes, actually. You two were definitely meant for each other."

"You think so?" I ask. "Well yeah. You're very caring towards her and after what we found out I'm sure she needs someone like you." Hoody says. "Mmm that sounded very cheesy but anyways can we know what happened now?!" Loco asks and I shake my head no.

"What?! Why?! Hoody knows!" Loco yells. He is being childish. Fine he want to know so bad! "Fine I'll tell you." I said before sighing. "Bringing this up triggers me tho."

"Why?" Gray asks me. "The things she told me, then they told me when I basically interrogated them, it all just- I don't know. They were so horrible to Y/N, how can a person be cruel to their own child?!" I started to say, slowly getting angry but also sad. I had to quickly compose myself tho.

"Mmm nevermind that. It's time to tell what happened, and why the old hags died." I said before telling them everything, from what Y/N told me to what her parents told me, up until I finally got Hoody to kill them for me cause I got pissed off. "Ooo they really deserved to die."

"Is that why she was crying when I came in the living room?" Loco asks, but he was looking at Hoody. "Yes but I got Jay to make her calm down and put her back to sleep for a bit."

"Wasn't you drunk and sleeping tho?!" Gray asks me. "Mhm but Hoody woke me up and told me she'd been crying for over 30 minutes now and I had to do something." I explained. "He actually wouldn't get up until I said Y/N was crying. So he's whipped already."

"I am not whipped. I was just worried!" I said, defending myself. "Sounds like you're whipped to us." Gray says. "You know if you weren't my friend, I'd kill you. And where the hell is Simon?!"

"You just now ask that? Really? Anyways he got a fever." Gray says. "As long as he not dead." I say before standing up. "Where are you going?"