❣ Chp1 ❣

(The very next day)

Y/n pov

I was getting ready to go over to my friend, Yoongi's place. I was trying to pick an outfit until my younger brother just walked into my room. "Y/N noona?"

"What Sanha?" I asked, turning my attention towards him. "Uhm noona can I come with you today?" Sanha asks me and I honestly can't fucking say no to that cute face. "Yeah, just go get ready and yes you can bring Eunwoo cause I know you will ask."

"Okay thanks. See ya downstairs noona!" Sanha yelled excitedly before running out my room. I shrugged and went right back to picking out an outfit.

I ended up picking this...

After putting on my outfit, I sprayed perfume on and grabbed my phone and wallet then went downstairs, where Sanha was waiting

After putting on my outfit, I sprayed perfume on and grabbed my phone and wallet then went downstairs, where Sanha was waiting. "Where are mom and dad?"

"Gone, again. That's why I asked to come with you." Sanha says to me. "Good, I don't want to see their faces." I mumble, more to myself. "What?"

"Nothing Sannie, let's go. Did you call Eunwoo?" I ask, while grabbing keys off the wall. "Yes and I sent him Yoongi hyung's address too."

"Okay well we can go now."

×time to Yoongi place×

Me and Sanha got out my car and I swear I feel like I'm being watched but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it's some cops watching me.

"Sanha go inside. I'll get the drinks from the trunk." I say, while walking to the trunk. "Okay noona but hurry please!"

"I will, just go." I said. Sanha nodded and went inside. Yoongi isn't gonna mind him anyways.

I unlocked the trunk and grabbed the case of wine coolers from the trunk then brought them inside after closing my trunk.

"Yoongi-ah?!" I shouted while walking inside. "Why are you shouting?! I'm in the kitchen tho!" I heard Yoongi shout back. I brought the cases of wine coolers to the kitchen and set them on the counter. "Why are you always so dressed up?"

"Because I can. Also the cops are following me, again." I say casually. "They probably waiting for you to do something bad again." Yoongi says. "Maybe." I mumble with a shrug.

"Noona should be in jail for the things she's done." Sanha says as he walks in the kitchen. "You know me so well." I say with a smile.

"Yeah but I also know your reasons for the way you act now, noona." Sanha says to me. I sighed and took a wine cooler from the box. "Yeah I rather not relive what happened to me 10 years ago, thanks."

"Sorry noona."

"It's fine Sanha. Don't worry about it." I say, giving my brother a hug. "You can never be mad with me, can you?" Sanha asks. "Uhm I don't know how to be mad at adorableness, so no." I answer with a small laugh.