❣ Chp2 ❣

Y/n pov

So Jay went to sleep, long ago and Hoody bought me two pairs of clothes, one for nighttime and one for when I wake up cause we going to the mall.

I met all of Jay's friends and his guards before he went off to sleep, possibly from drinking too much. I wanted to sleep but couldn't. I tried but images of 10 years ago just flood my mind and now here I am in the kitchen just on my phone while drinking beer.

Well I was really just trying to keep myself from crying. I haven't cried since that breakdown I had. And I don't want to really cry near Jay oppa, who for a Mafia King is so caring and sweet to me.

'I honestly wish he was there 10 years ago to take me away from there, from them.' I thought. I felt a few tears roll down my face, which I quickly wiped away and sighed. "Yoon Y/N, no crying." I mumbled to myself but that only triggered it. I started crying.

"Hey Y/N why are you still- Wait are you crying?"

"Hoody unnie?!" I mumbled surprised. Honestly I thought they all left. "Hi. Me and Loco had just got done doing something for Jay. Are you okay?" Hoody asks me. I quickly shook my head no and cried more.

Hoody pov

"Okay let's go to the living room, you can tell me what's wrong then while I comfort you." I suggested. I took Y/N's hand and went off to the living room.

We both set on the comfy couch but then Y/N layed her head on my lap. I just let her be cause she was still crying, like really hard. Whatever her problem is, she's been bottling up for some time.

I just let her cry it out, while I basically played in her hair to calm her down. The fact that Jay can't hear her just proves how drunk his ass was before bed.

"Hey Hoody I'm finished locking them u- What's wrong Y/N?" Loco asks. He just came in the living room. "Leave her alone. She'll tell when she's calmed down." I mumbled. "Okay. I'm leaving tho, okay? Text me what happened."

"I will, bye Loco." I said, waving to the male. "Bye and get better Y/N." Loco says before walking out of the living room.

I'mma say another 30 minutes go by and guess what she was still crying. That's it I'm getting Jay. He likes Y/N. I know it, I've seen the way he looks at Y/N. So I'm thinking if he comforts her, she'll stop crying, finally.

Oh she'd stop crying for a few seconds then cry again. I was on the verge of crying my damn self.

"Y/N stay here. I'm going to get something." 'More like someone.' I got up, after getting Y/N to lift her head some, then went upstairs to Jay's room.

As soon as I got to Jay's room I turned on the lights and heard him groan. I wanted to laugh but not the time. "Yo pretty boy I needs you to get up!"

"Why? It's not like somebody dying." Jay said and I rolled my eyes. If someone was dying I bet he'd still just lay there too. "Jay I came in here cause those old hags but I saw the kitchen light on so me being well me, I went to see who was in there and it was Y/N but she was crying."

"What? Why was she crying?" Jay asks, quickly sitting up in the bed. Definitely whipped.

"Well I don't fucking know. All I asked was, if she was okay and then she just shook her head and cried more. So I brought her to the living room to talk about it but I needed to wait until she calmed down but it's been over 30 minutes and guess what?! She hasn't stopped crying, so you can try and comfort her!"