The unknown mate Ch.1

3rd POV

It was a calm cool night in the village hidden in the leaves but unknown to the citizens there was a baby being born in a secret chamber hidden deep in the forest. In this chamber, there were torches lighting the hallways that lead to different rooms. But in one of those rooms a baby girl was born she was unique she had red hair like her father's that shone brightly in the dimly lit room. The baby girl was perfect in all ways she was healthy, strong, beautiful. She had a birthmark that was a shape of a paw on her cheekbone. Her eyes were a bright grey color with a slight blue color around her pupil. The baby girl also had a pair of white ears and a small white fluffy tail that made her look adorable.

A lady with blond hair and chocolate brown eyes was in the room looking down at the baby with a smile. While the mother was holding the baby close to her not wanting anything to happen to her baby girl. Then the door to the room open to reveal a man standing there he had black hair and charcoal black eyes. He came into the room with a smile he walked over to the side of the bed that the mother and baby were on he hugged the mother and then he kissed her forehead. The man then looked down at the baby and he slides his fingers down her cheeks softly. The baby then snuggled closer to his hand making him smile. As the night went on the small family stayed together in that room the mother falling asleep the father holding the baby girl in his arms happily.

-Time skip-

It was morning the sun barely coming up the horizon a small group of ninjas and a lady that was carried with a baby made their way to the gates of the village hidden in the leaves. Once they got to the gates they were greeted by ANBU members ready to escort them to their complex for the safety of the baby princess that was born that night. They all headed to the complex once they got there the ninja that was carrying the lady and baby laid them down on a bed to let them rest. He then went back out of his house to the other ninjas that were waiting for him. The man then told them he was thankful for there help to protect the clan's princess the one that will become very powerful in the future. Then the ninjas then left to their homes or back to what they were doing before. The man then went back into his home to the side of his wife and half daughter he watched them sleep for a while to make sure everything is alright then he went into another room to work on some paperwork.

As the day went on the village carried on with what they did on a normal basis on any other day. The clan that has just received a princess they were happy that there was a princess finally born into there clan over the past three generations. But back at the main household, the baby princess had woken with her beautiful grey eyes she was looking around the room she was in. The baby girl then looks at her mother that was asleep next to her. She then reached out to her mother and she grabbed at her mother's hair causing her mother to wake up. Her mother looks at her and smiled softly and then the baby girl giggled slightly as her mother pulled her closer to her. As the mother was holding her baby close to her the door to the room slide open and there stood a young boy that was like a year old he walked over to his mother and climbed up on top of the bed and he laid next to his baby sister. The mother smiled as her son laid next to his sister and hugged her with one arm that causes the little girl to turn to her brother and smile at him as he hugged her.

Itachi POV

As I hugged my baby sister she turned around and looked at me she smiled as she smiled her white ears pointed forward and her tail moved side to side happily. She was so cute and her eyes were grey with light blue. 'i swear that I will protect you no matter what and let no one hurt you' i thought as she looked at me she then reached out to grab my hair. Then my mother smiled as she watched me and my little sister together. I looked up at my mother as my little sister played with my hair.