The unknown mate Ch.7

Nora POV

    I relaxed when i saw it was cat man then i turned back around and started to walk forward towards home. I was pulled back by cat man as he stood in front of me to stop me from leaving.

Kakashi POV

    When i found nora she was walking down an alley with her head hung low i jumped from my spot to the next building to get in front of her. Once i was ahead i jumped down in front of her she then bumped into me she stopped but didn't look up then she went around me. I reached out to her and grabbed her shoulder gently then she tensed up then she looked slowly back at me. Her eyes were dull and lifeless i could see sadness and disappointment in her eyes. Her eyes were the same as mine when i lost the ones i love. I felt so guilty of what i said to her at the trainings ground it made me feel broken, lost, and emergent like when i was younger. Nora turned away from me and started to walk away i had to hurry and think of a way to say sorry to her.

So i reach out and grabbed her again and pulled her back i then stood in front of her to stop her from leaving. But she was still looking down not up at me so i kneeled down to one knee to be at the same height as her. Then i placed my hands on her shoulders and pulled her toward me in a hug. I could feel her tense up from the sudden action soon she relaxed and hugged me back she then softly cried into my shoulder. After awhile she stopped and i pulled away from her the moon was shining so brightly the clouds gone from sight. I could see her face more clearly her eyes red and swollen from the crying her nose and cheeks red from the cold. Then i look at her as she looked at me.

“I-i’m so sorry i didn't know you were hidden for so long and had to deal with the death of your family members” i say as i looked down in shame

“It's fine my mother and father both said that it was best for me to stay hidden” Nora said as she wiped away her tears

I smiled slightly under my mask as she somewhat forgave me then i looked back up at her then i looked around to see that it was dark. Then i remember that nora was supposed to be inside not outside in the dark.

“Uh... Nora does your mom and dad know that your out here and not at home” i say as i looked back at her

“I-i… no” she says as she looks away from me nervously

I stood up and shook my head from her ignorance i looked down the alley then back to nora. When i looked back at her she was gone then i look all around me looking for her but i couldn't find her. Then i felt something hit me in the back of my head i turned around and saw nora on top of one of the buildings. Then i glared at her even though she cant see my face because of the masks i have on then i just shook my head. I jumped up the building to land beside her with my arm folded i could see nora was trying so hard to hold in her laughs. Then i waited till she calmed down before i could talk to her again.

“You do know you can let it out right” i say as i could see her eyes welled up with tears from holding in her laughs

Then she let it out she was a laughing mess on the floor rolling all around with tears in her eyes. I knew she couldn't hold it in as much as she tried to so i just shook my head then i started to walk away from her heading towards her home. So i would know that she got home safely even though she can take care of herself if she got into a fight with someone. After i was about a good fifteen feet from her she realized i was leaving then she quickly recovered from her laughing fit and caught up to me.

“Hey wait up man” she says as she walks beside me

I looked down at her as she look around then she realized we were going straight to her home.

“Hey cat man why are you walking toward my home are not going to go home” nora says

“No i'm not i’m walking you home after all it's the less i could do for you” i say to her not looking down at her

Nora POV

    I looked up at cat man when he said he was walking me home. I was so confuse as to why cat man was so nice to me now. So i just thought of why he would do this then i remember about earlier about what he said so that was the reason to his behavior.

“Your guilty aren't you” i said to cat man

“Hm… what you say” cat man said as he looked down to me

“Your feeling guilty about earlier aren't you” i said again to him

“I-i (sigh) maybe” cat man said

“You know cat man i was once told that if you keep a grudge and still life in the past then that will be your downfall” i said while looking up at him

“You know for such a young girl your very sma- Wait what did you call me?” cat man said as he stopped in front of me

“I called you cat man why” i say as i look up at him

“You do know i have a name right” cat man said as he looked at me with his arms crossed

“Yea i know i just forgot and cat man is so much easier for me to remember” i say as i point out the facts

“Why is cat man easier to remember” cat man said as he waited for an answer

“Because you are always wearing that cat mask every time i see you so cat man is easier for me to remember” i say as i point at his mask

“Just because of my mask you call me cat man” cat man says with a bit of disappointment in his voice

“Uh.. yea” i say with a little amusement in my voice

Cat man was quiet the entire time when we were walking back to the compound. Then i heard a voice that was faint calling me from the distance. I followed the voice all the way till i reached the gates of the village then i saw two guards asleep by the gates then i turned around to see if cat man was behind me. Once i turned around i found myself alone cat man wasn't there so i just looked back at the forest passed the gates. The voice was a bit louder but i knew i shouldn't follow it without dad or itachi-ani so i just turned back around to head back home. But for some reason the voice was so femiller i just couldn't remember where i heard it before. So i just keep walking till i realize i didn't know where i was or were the compound was.

So i just shrugged and tried to find a scent i remember to find my way back home. But where i was there was so many scent i didn't recognize so it was hard to find a  faint scent i remember to lead me home. I looked up and realized that the moon was going down to my right. I remember that the moon goes down the same direction where the compound was at. So i just followed the direction the moon was setting. Once i got close enough to the wall i tried to find a sent to lead me home again. Then i found itachi-ani scent but it was faint but i followed it back home. Once i was close enough to  the compound and knew the was i started to run back home. I turned into an alleyway and ran into something and fell back. I look up and saw cat man looking down at me with his arms crossed.

~ hey pups jade here again so writing this chapter was fun and a bit hard because i keep jumping around with the story and not explaining it correctly as i wanted to do it but i hope you guys like and don't forget to
LIKE
VOTE
&
COMMENT

~bye my pups~