The Unknown mate Ch.13

Itachi POV

    I made my way out of the door and out of the compound towards the training grounds. I was walking towards the training grounds till i got the feeling that i was being watched so i made my way in to a dark alley and waited for my stakers to come out of hiding. After a while my two teammates poked there heads into the alley to see me standing there looking at them. They then stumbled back not expecting me to be standing there.

“Why are you following me?” i asked

“Itachi what a surprise to see you” they said

“Why are you following me?” i asked again

They then just looked at each other then at me blankly not answering me. I then turned around and walked through the alley to the other end to be meet with a busy crowded road. I made my way through the crowd towards the training ground once again not caring if my two teammates where following me. Once i got to the bridge i could hear metal crashing together.

Nora POV

As i was training i could sense that itachi-ani was coming and two others that were probully following him. Once my little spar with my clone was done i hid in the trees waiting for itachi-ani to show up. Once he got to the field he walked into the middle of it and set down two wrapped boxes on the ground next to him. I smeft the air to try and find out what he brought once i caught the faint scent of food i realized that he brought food. I watched itachi-ani very carefully as he pulled out a few kuin knifes and took a stand and looked around maybe trying to find me.
Once i found a weak point in his stance i waited for the right time to attack. When i was ready to attack i heard some rustling noises in the bushes under the tree i was in and looked down to see itachi-ani two teammates hiding watching him. So i decided to mess around with them so i jumped to another tree far enough so they won't hear me. Once i was far enough i jumped down and did a transformation jutsu and transformed into a large bear. I slowly made my way over to the two and once i was close enough i purposely rubbed against a bush.

The two quickly looked back and saw me the looks they had was pure fear as the color drained from their bodys. Then one of them let out a scream as i stood up to tower over them as i roared at them then out of nowhere itachi-ani came and looked at the scene before him. As he looked at his teammates that were drained of all life and me standing over them in a bear form.

“Yuki what are you doing?” itachi-ani said as he walked up to me

I release the bear transformation making sure that i don't release the other transformation to show my my true identity. I then looked at itachi-ani with a sweet smile as i put my hands behind my back as i tried to look more innocent and sweet. Itachi-ani then looked back at his teammates that were passed out from the fear he then looked at me.

“What?” i asked as i looked at him

“Why do you always cause trouble?” itachi-ani asked

“It's not my fault that they were easy prey” i said as i motioned towards the two passed out teammates

“Come on we need to train and mikoto-oba packed some food for use as well” itachi-ani said

I turn to follow itachi-ani towards the open field as he looked around he saw all the training i did with the kunin knifes. Once we were by the wrapped up lunch boxes we sat across each other not saying a word. Soon we finished our food and began to push each other in different part we lacked at or more like i pushed him to his limits. The rest of the day was spent pushing itachi-ani to his limits on his reflexes abilities then we when home to see dad in the kitchin talking with mama.

A/N
Hey guys jade hear sorry for the long wait i finally checked my account and i'm very surprised that i have over 350 views on my book i honestly didn't think people would read a crappy book like mine but im very happy with the outcome of it so thank you guys very much
Also don't forget to
LIKE
VOTE&
COMMENT

Please don't be afraid to leave a comment i would love to hear what you guys have to say~ok bye pups