The unknown mate Ch.2

Nora POV

Caption...

When I saw him I narrowed my eyes at him as I saw what he was wearing. The man in front of me wore the standard jounin attire. Then he spoke

'' Who are you and how did you get into the village?'' he said with a serious voice

I said nothing as I just stayed on the floor and watched him. Then he stepped forward to me I quickly got off the ground and growled a bit he stopped and looked at me wide eye. Then he recovered from his shock then once again he took a step toward me again I growled a bit louder but he didn't stop I bared my sharp canines teeth and growled louder at him. he stopped for a bit then he proceeded to come to me. I started to panic I backed away from him as he got closer I kept backing away till I hit a wall. I then turn to my right and saw an alleyway I ran for the alley as fast as I can once I got to the alley I kept running.

??? POV

As I ran after the little girl she increased her speed I couldn't keep up with her she was so fast that I lost her I tried to find her chakra signature but there was none I couldn't find any 'just who is that girl and where did she come from' i thought as I turned toward the Hokage mansion to tell him of the little girl I saw and how she might be a spy from another village

Nora POV

I ran past some shops till I stopped at the end of one alley I looked around then I spotted a wooden box and hid in it I calmed my breathing as I focused on the chakra signatures looking for the ninja man. I then felt chakra signatures coming toward me I quickly hid my chakra as dad taught me. Then I heard the sound of people running on the roofs of the stores I stayed quiet as the people got closer I ready myself if I had to run. The people on the roofs kept running and past me soon the sound of people running faded away. Then I made sure no one was around me then I got out of the box I looked down the road. Then I focused on scenting chakra signatures to make sure no one was close to me once I couldn't find any I opened my eyes then I took off running the opposite way down the road. As I ran I didn't bother looking back. I then stopped and took a deep breath and tried to find moms sent again.

Once I found moms sent and that it was stronger I took off running toward the sent. I was so happy to see mom again I didn't realize the chakra signatures that were up ahead till I turned one corner I ran into another ninja 'dam I have bad luck running into ninjas today' i thought. I look up at the ninja but the difference was this ninja had a mask of a fox and his chakra was more stable than the others. I quickly got up from the ground I then backed up from him till I hit something I turned around. There stood another ninja with a mask but different from the other his was of a frog. I quickly turned from both of them so I was in the middle of them as they got closer to me then someone jumped down behind me. So I turn around to be met with a bear mask I was slowly being surrounded by them.

I watched them carefully as they got closer to me. I quickly thought of a plan to get away from them as I analyzed them I then read their chakra signature to understand their chakra element. I found a weakness in every one of them. The frog only had water and wind chakra natures. The bear had fire and water natures. The fox had fire and wind natures. As for me, I had all elements including shadow and darkness elements which gave me the upper hand I then focused on the timing on when to attack. Once I saw my window of attack I then made a series of hand signs focussing my chakra to my hands.

"Lighting style: the dark lighting paralysis " I whisper under my breath

As a shock wave of lighting pushed out from my body toward the three masked ninjas then it hit them as they screamed out in pain as lighting traveled through there body then they fell to the ground barely breathing but still alive. I then turn to the ally then I was off again after my mother's scent. I ran and ran getting closer to the source of the sent of my mother. Then I was met with a wall that towered over me as I stopped I then put chakra into my legs as I jumped up the wall. The sight above the wall was something I wish I have just found another way around it but it was too late. On top of the roofs were ninjas in masks looking for me. When I jumped up on top of the wall they all turned to me when I did that which I regret now. Then slowly turned around to see about twelve ninjas in total around me about six yards away from me which gave me an idea on how to get rid of this ninjas I moved my right foot behind me as my left foot was in front of me I got low as possible for me to make a quick move. Then I gathered chakra at the bottom of my feet as I ready my body to move at a fast past. I then pushed off toward a small opening between the ninjas that were in front of me.

They then followed pursuit after me the two ninjas in front of me they ran towards me I stopped as I turned around quickly as I channeled chakra into my fist as I raised it toward the other ninjas behind me hitting the ninja closer to me causing him to fly back with three other ninjas behind him. I took off at an amazing speed as I ran across the rooftops. Once I got to an edge of one of the roofs that were across the wall into one of the clan compounds I jump across. As I almost landed on the wall chains were wrapped around me as I lost my balance I fell back toward the ground I closed my eyes waiting for the impact. But it never came as I opened my eyes I saw that I had been caught by a ninja with a cat mask I then tried to break the chains with my chakra but it was restrained. I then realized it was chakra chains I looked at the cat man as I looked at my self to see my transformation jutsu hasn't canceled out yet. Once the cat man put me down on the ground I tried to break the chains with my physical strength. Once I was able to break one of the chains around my arms I tried to break the rest as fast as I can. But once I broke the first chain my vision started to go black.

??? POV

Once I put the girl down I turned toward the other ANBU members as they jumped down from the rooftops. I looked around looking for bear, fox, and frog but I couldn't find them.

"Where are bear, fox, and frog at?" I asked

"Sorry captain but they have been severely injured by the girl," said dog

Then I heard one of the chains break as I turned around quickly as the girl manage to break one of the chains. I then hit a pressure point on her neck as she passed out. Then her body was covered by smoke as it revealed a girl that looked about eleven years old with red/black hair and a pair of snow-white fox ears and a fluffy tail. She had a black ninja outfit on that consist of a bra-like top that was connected with a mask that covered her bottom half of her face as well as a ninja skirt that reached her mid-thigh as well as a black short shorts underneath she also had black ninja sandals with a pair of black fingerless gloves. I then looked back up at the other ANBU members as they watched me.

"Report to the Hokage that we got the girl," I said as I looked at them

"Yes captain!" they yell in unison toward me

"But captain what about the girl?" said dog

"Don't worry I will take her to the interrogation building?" I said as I looked down at the sleeping girl

I looked back up at the dog as he nodded then he left with the others as I was left with the girl. I picked her up as I carried her bridal style then I jumped up on to the rooftop as I made my way to the interrogation building.

.

To be continued... 

~~ Authers note ~~

Hey my pups jade here again i sorry i haven't updated but i tried. I also hope you guys love the story as much as i do when i write it. Anyway the 3rd chapter we'll be up next week love you all 1564 words

~bye pups~