i do

Ema Jean:

I starred into his brown orbs just like the day we met. I think i might have been starring a little to long "Ema you ok, do you--" he said following my gaze. He stood up nad stood in front of me like he was trying to protect me.

"Stay away from her she doesnt need this, not now" he said pointing at a angry Jason. he started walking towards me not even listening to Carter. "Move she is mine and i love her, now remove yourself from this table or you will be removed your choice." he said with a death glare.

Carter looked down at me and i shook my head so that he knew he could leave. He slowly grabbed his thingsd and said he would see me tomorrow. I didnt have the heart to tell him that i wasnt coming back, i knew Jason wasnt leaving without me.

Apart of me wanted to go with him and the other would rather die then go back to that hell hole he calls home. "Lets go" i said grabbing my thing and walking out the door, i really didnt want to have this conversation in public.

I took a seat in the car and prepared myslef for this long ass ride. "Im sorry Ema, i didnt mean for you to--" "Its ok, id rather not talk about now or ever. We can just start over" said giving him a fake smile. Im not sure yet if im ready to tell him that i like him.

Yes, i admit that i like him but i dont love him. If i do decide to tell him how would i start a conversation like that? Do i just come out and say it or do i wait till he asks again? So confued. Im just going to tell him to get it over with.

I was about to say something when i felt my door being opened and because i was leaning on it i fell. "What the fuck" i said with my hands on the ground. Jason picked me up bridal style and carried me to the door. I got lost in his eyes again.

"Jason i like you" i said not breaking the gaze and cursing at myself mentally for saying that. Then thats when my whole entire body came and contact with the floor. Me and the floor will become good friends if he drops me everytime i tell him my feelings.

i looked up only to see Jason passed out?> Was i really that heavy or was he in shock ?

C0mment vote for the next chapter