No

Ema Jean:

It was 5:30 and i was going over Jacob's house. When i got home about 3 hours ago i didnt feel to good. I threw up 4 times and i still cant stop sweating.

I think it was that food. I hopped in my moma Honda and i couldnt help but think about Jason. I nearly crashed into a tree and i paced Jacob's house twice.

I knocked on the door. "Hey Jean. Wassup?" he said opening the door wide so i could come in. It looked so different from the last time i had been there. "Nothing just want to have some 'fun' " i said smiling.

"Ohhhh right this way" he said walking away with me following. Soon we reached his room i believe. He opened the door and i sat on the bed. He sat next to me with a black box.

He pulled out a blunt and lit it. "sure you can handle this?" he said rising a eyebrow. I snatched the blunt and started smoking. "What do you think?" i said letting the weed take affect.

~After smoking~

"Thanks again Jacob" i said hugging him. "Ema" i heard a voice say. I turned around to see Blaine. I quickly let go im not sure why but it felt uncomfortable.

"Um hey Blaine" i said putting my hands in my jean pocket. She walked over to Jacob and kissed him. "Hey babe" she said i simply walked away.

I never really had a problem with them being together before but after spending time alone with Jacob for the first time i kinda like him.

I began to drive away but had to stop at the gas station for gas. As i was pumping the gas i felt a cold substance on my feet.

"Ughhh fuck" i yelled as the gas spilled. "Do you need help?" a voice said. I looked up to see a boy that reminded me of Jason but looked much older.

"Oh no thats fine" i said putting the pump back. I felt strong hands on my wrist.

"I think you NEED help" he said more as an order.

If only i stayed with Jason.

Vote for next 3 chapters. I need 5 and this time i need comments or no new chapter