No

Ema Jean:

"Time to wake up Em's. Jason said family meeting, get dressed" i heard Ryan say.

"But i dont want to" i whined. "You have 20 minutes" he said while closing the door. I decided to just get up. I walked in the bathroom and took off my clothes.

My stomach now had a lil lump in it i smiled and hooped in. After 10 minutes of scrubbing i began to put my clothes on.

I decided to wear a short sun dress with some flip flops, i straightened my hair and put on lip gloss. I looked in the mirror and felt fine besides my eye that was now red.

I was walking downstairs and all eyes were on me. Jason motioned for me to come to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist "You guys Ema is pregnant" he said smiling.

I heard Ryan and Chaz clap. That made me smile. Jason leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Now that you know, we have a new mission" he began. "I want to meet Ema's parents" he said still smiling.

The guy's faces changed from happy to emotionless and so did mine. "I dont think that would be a good idea Jay" i said touching his chest.

"Why not?" he said. I hesitated to say anything so Ryan did "Because they might try to send you to jail. I mean you did kidnap their daughter" he said lightly.

I could tell he wasnt trying to upset him.

He let go of me and grabbed both my hands. "Do you trust me?" he said. "Yes" i said without hesitation.

"Well lets go" he said dragging me to the door and into the car. I could see Chaz run to the door and shaking his head.

~After the drive~

Jason parked the BMW in front of my house. I have to admit i was terrified of what my parents would say but theres no going back now.

"Are you ready" Jason said with a smirk. I shook my head yes because i felt like at any moment i could trow up.

I opened my door and began to walk to my house. "It looks so different" i said so only i could hear. Jason quickly joined me by my side and knocked on the door.

The door was opened by a girl that looked about my age. "What" she said not making contact with me but with Jason.

She seemed to be drooling over him. "Where's my mom" i said sternly.

"Who Emily?" she said cocking her head side ways. I shook my head yes annoyed with her stupid question.

"Em some girl is asking for you" she said opening the door wider. As i walked in i could see her starring at my stomach.

I saw my mom walking down the stairs with puffy red eyes. "Ema?" she said.

I didnt say anything i just hugged her. She went from sad to happy then angry at the sight of my stomach.

"And whats this young lady" she said lifting up my shirt. I pulled it down quickly because the girl from earlier was still starring.

"Thats why im here. Wheres dad" i said going to sit down in the living with Jason and my mom right behind me.

"I called him earlier to come get the rest of his things he should be here any m--" she was cut off by someone knocking on the door.

My mom went to go answer it. A few minutes later she came back with dad right behind her.

He stopped once he saw me. "Ema where have you been?" he said sternly.

"Sit. Please" i said patting the seat next to me. He sat down slowly not breaking eye contact with Jason.

I hadnt realized it but for once Jason is quiet. Everyone was quiet waiting for me to speak.

"Mom, Dad, this is Jason. Jason this is mom and dad" i said shaking from nervousness.

They all had blank expressions as if this was all a sick joke. "Is this the sick bastard that kidnapped you and got you knocked up! Ema do you know how stupid you are? Your having a criminals baby for god sake! I thought i raised you right but i guess i was wrong" he shouted.

"Now wait one minute. You have no right to yell at her like that. She is only 2 months away from 18. Shes old enough to make her own decisions and as parents were suppose to support her" my mom shouted.

I saw Jason stand up and he said something that i couldnt even imagine him saying.

"Mr. and Mrs. Carson please stop arguing. Yes i did kidnap and get her pregnant but i love her. I only kidnapped her because i didnt know how to approach such a beautiful girl like Ema. I came here today to ask for your blessings" i saw him kneeled down in front of me.

"Ema Jean Evon Carson, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" he said with hopeful eyes.

I felt the tears in my eyes and i kissed him. He broke the kiss "Is that a yes?" he said smirking. "Yes, Yes a million times" i said laughing.

We both stood up and looked at my parents. "Mom, dad, please forgive Jason. I love him and if you give him a chance you would to. Please support me in this" i said.

"Of course sweetie" my mom said smiling.

"Speak for yourself Emily. Im done here. Fuck you and this marriage" he said pointing to Jason. He left us all speechless as he walked out the door.

"Well, how about i take you dress shopping tomorrow and you can go tux shopping with Gary" my mom said trying to stop the awkwardness.

"Sure" Jason said. He leaned down and whispered something in my moms ear which made he giggle. "Sure" she said in return.

Ill ask about it later i thought but now im enjoying the family time with my fiancé and mom. Soon Layla will to.