Android 18 X Bulma

Hello Again My friends, Remeber i don't own anything dragon ball all of that goes to Akira Toriyama and Toei Animation and fuji tv.

recap: Goku,Gohan,Vegeta,Beerus,Whis,Buu,Android 17,Master Roshi,Tien,Krillin,Yamcha,Piccolo all were turned into treats and eaten by Majin 21 adding on to her power. But than she decided to look for some people to share her lesbian fantasies.

Now on to the story

Android 21/Majin 21 will come in at the end of the story, this chapter will contain the love story between Bulma and Android 18.

(In this reality, Android 18 and Krillin never got together) (Out of some hidden emotions for Android 18, Bulma paid for a house to be built in the forest for Android 18 to live in peace) 

(In this reality, Android 18 and Krillin never got together) (Out of some hidden emotions  for Android 18, Bulma paid for a house to be built in the forest for Android 18 to live in peace) 

Rough look of what Android 18's house looks like.

(Android 18 had a big crush on Bulma but Bulma was married to Vegeta, so Android 18 stayed single and waited for Bulma)

2 days after the death of most of all the Z-Fighters, in her log cabin in the forest Android 18 was getting done with her work out and was looking in the mirror.

Android 18 said "damn i'm looking good

Android 18 said "damn i'm looking good." after that she sat down for a few minutes laying her head back on the chair, she took a nap and had a dream about bulma and her kissing. 1 hour later after waking up from her dream she got ready to take a shower, the shower lasted for about an hour. Android 18 got dressed than went to see if she has anything to eat in her refrigerator. After not seeing anything Android 18 said "Damn it, now i gotta go out to buy food, thank god Bulma gave 400,000,000 Zeni last month.". 

Android 18 than got ready to head to the nearest town, she got her purse and key to her house, she walked out side and locked the door to her home and drove off to the nearest town. She arrived in the same city Bulma lives in ,West City, and started driving around looking around for a super market or convenience store to buy food from. She entered the convenience store and grabbed a basket and started looking around for food for her refrigerator such as he-tap,Gatorade(for training),Powerade(For even more training),Any kind of healthy food, and new fashion for her. While in the energy drink area of the store Android 18 was encountered by Videl and ChiChi who were also shopping for food for there husbands.