Chapter 1

He was on top of me, moving at a harsh pace. I groaned, feeling him tighten his grip on my hips.

"J-Johnny~" I whined. "Harder!"

He dug his nails into my thighs as he thrusted harder. I almost screamed as he slammed his massive cock against my spot over and over again.

"Fuck, you little slut." He growled. "You're so fucking tight."

I moaned loudly, gripping the sheets so hard that my knuckles turned white.

"I'm gonna cum." He told me.

I began to rock myself back on him as I felt him fill me. I groaned at the warm sensation, collapsing onto the bed as he pulled out.

He kissed my head. "Sleep, Jay. You need it."

"Mmm..." I responded, too worn out to even talk.

I closed my eyes as I heard him leave the room Of course he didn't stay. None of them do. Only Danny ever stays. He's the only one who understands that I don't like to sleep alone.

We were currently staying in a hotel because we were on the road, but we were thankfully able to get our own rooms this time. But all the rooms were on the same floor, next to each other.

I heard the door to my room open and a few seconds later, a weight on the side of my bed.

"What's wrong?" It was Charlie.

"Nothing." I said. "Why?"

"Johnny said you seemed upset." He told me. "I can tell everyone to leave you alone for a while. You know we care about you."

"I'm fine." I told him. I enjoy doing what I do, I'm just annoyed because no one ever stays.

"You're not fine. You're clearly upset about something."

"I just don't like sleeping alone."

"You shoulda said something. If you wanted someone to sleep with you, you coulda just asked." He said. "No one would mind doing it."

I just shrugged.

"I'll tell Johnny to come back in here, okay?"

I nodded.

He got up and left, going to get Johnny. I just felt like they would've been annoyed if I asked. They already do so much for me.

I watched him enter the room. He came over and laid beside me. "Y'know, I would've stayed if you'd asked."

I nodded. "I know."

He kissed my head again. "Sleep, love."

—————

idk y'all i wanted to try something new?? is it good so far???

also i'm tryna update rush but y'all i ain't got i d e a s so comment some

~xxRy