Chapter 3

Apparently the guys had all agreed that this was a good idea, but no one told me until Charlie did. I mean, I was kinda scared, but also kinda turned on my the whole situation. All of our fans at this show are gonna see me with cum on me. I just hope Vanessa doesn't see pictures of it or hear about it. I don't know what I could possibly say if she were to see that.

I was currently sitting backstage, waiting to go on. The feeling of Charlie's cum drying on my skin was uncomfortable, but it was kinda hot. Like, I'm scared, but the thought of everyone, even my own wife, learning what I do, is hot as fuck. I mean, no one would see it a first because we wear masks but once we take them off, people will.

We've only got a few more minutes until we go on. I took a deep breath and put my mask on, walking over to where the guys were gathered.

I heard the intro to Whatever It Takes begin to play, and I watched Charlie run out a few moments later to begin to sing his part to the song.

Then the rest of us went out one by one. Everything would be alright.

~~~~~~~~~

We got through the first 3 songs pretty easily, but now it's time to take the masks off. I'm really beginning to think that this is a bad idea. What if people don't like me? What if people get mad at me?

I sighed, pulling my mask off and putting it down. I went back out, seeing Charlie talking to the crowd. The lights were on him, so I hung back a little to avoid them. Dylan and Danny were walking around the stage a little while Charlie spoke, and Johnny just stood there. I was scared. I didn't want people to see the cum on my face. Hopefully it wasn't too noticeable because it was dry.

The intro to the next song began to play. It was California Dreaming. Charlie came up behind me. "Next break, I'm gonna have some fun with you."

I swallowed hard, before realizing that I was supposed to start to sing. I stuttered a little but managed. What did he mean he was gonna have fun with me? There's like 4 more songs til we take another quick break. What could he possibly do to me in less then 5 minutes?

They've never done this before. This was too much. I could feel everyone staring at me. Charlie's cum was so uncomfortable and I didn't want it on my skin anymore. It was definitely noticeable in the bright stage lights. I was scared. This is beginning to be too much. I don't like this anymore. I went to Danny who was dancing around a little while Johnny sang his part. I looked him, frowning. "No more." I mouthed. "I'm scared."

He frowned, pulling me aside. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm scared. I don't wanna do this anymore." I told him.

"Shit." He said. "We can't stop the show. You gotta hang in there. At least for a little longer."

I bit my lip and nodded, staying towards the back of the stage. I just don't want people to see it. There wasn't a lot of it, but I felt like it was really noticeable. 

~~~~~~~

We ended up not taking a break for the rest of the show, so I couldn't go get it off. I placed my bass down and managed to get away as quick as possible, without the guys noticing. I just want to wash my face and go lay in my bunk. I just wanted to sit alone and listen to music. I was upset and didn't want to be in contact with people. 

I ran out of the building to the bus. I went inside, wiping tears out of my eyes. I just felt awful. I ran into the bathroom and took a clean wash cloth out of the cabinet. I wet it and put soap on it, wiping all of the cum off of my face. I felt a little better once it was off, but still felt pretty nasty. I debated taking a shower but I decided against it, feeling too tired to do it. 

I took my shirt and jeans off, leaving me in just my boxers. I laid down in my bunk, pulling the curtain shut. I grabbed my headphones and put them in, deciding to listen to Mudvayne. I went on Instagram, deciding to look through my feed for all of the funny cat videos. Cat videos are great. They make me feel happy. 

Just then, I got a notification that I was tagged in a picture. I clicked on it, seeing a picture of me from the show. It was a picture of me in the back of the stage talking to Danny. The caption read '#derillo!! they're so cute together! also wtf is up with jorel's face lmaO??'

I frowned. People did notice. I didn't want them to notice it. I saw that I was tagged in a few more pictures. I clicked on them, looking at the pictures and reading the captions. A few said that I looked cute and what not, and then there were others that said stuff about what was on my face. The one said, 'LMFAO Jdog's got jizz on his face! Wonder who's it is.'

I threw my phone against the wall, curling up into a small ball. I cried quietly, hearing the guys come in. I hope they leave me alone. I don't want them around me. I'm mad at them all. They knew I was scared about this and they still made me do it. It's not fair. 

I heard someone walking in my direction. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. I didn't want to be bothered. I heard the curtain to my bunk be slowly pulled aside. A few seconds later, I felt a kiss on my cheek. 

"I know you're not asleep, but I know you won't talk to me. I just wanted to let you know that I didn't mean to hurt or upset you. That was never our intention. We just wanted to have some fun." Charlie said. "We all love you, and I hope you know that."

He walked away, closing the curtain. 

I just pulled the blanket around me and closed my eyes. I hope Vanessa doesn't see it. I don't know what I'd say to her. I'm scared. I don't like this. She'd probably leave me and I don't know what I'd do if that happened. 

I tried to take deep breaths. I just wanted to go to sleep. 

————

honestly, i started this bc i wanted to work on writing smut but i hate writing shit that doesn't have at least some plot but i actually lowkey like this

~xxRy