Chapter 11

Everything was dark. I couldn't see anything. What was going on? I tried to move but I was stuck. My hands were still tied. I whimpered. I don't like this.

I almost screamed when I felt hot breath against my neck. "I was wondering when you'd wake up..."

"Please, no." I whined, trying to pull away.

"Oh yes." He spoke. He ran his hands down my sides, kissing my neck. He moved over, pressing his lips to mine. "I think I want to try out this little mouth of yours today."

I whimpered and shook my head.

I didn't say anything. I couldn't see what he was doing and I was scared.

"Open your mouth." He ordered, gripping my chin.

I bit my lip, shaking my head. I don't want that.

"If you don't open your mouth right now, I'll make you open it." He growled. "And I can assure you that you won't like that."

I reluctantly opened my mouth, fearing him hurting me again. My eyes teared up. I don't want this to happen.

"Good." He spoke. "Stay like that."

What was he doing now? Why did he want me to stay like this? I heard him unzip his pants and pull them down. I began to full on cry. Why me? What did I do wrong? Why is he doing this to me?

I felt a weight on my chest, and I began to panic.

"C'mon, baby." He started. "If you suck my cock like a good boy, you can have a shower."

I whimpered, nodding slightly. I needed to shower. I felt filthy.

I opened my mouth a little wider. I had to do it. I gasped as I felt him fill my mouth. My tears soaked through the blindfold, making it feel heavy on my face. I leaned up a little, sucking lightly. I hate this so much. I don't want to do this.

"Good boy." He groaned, gripping my hair.

I bobbed my head as best as I could at this angle. I needed to shower. I need to do this.

I felt so dirty. This feels so wrong.

I gagged as he thrusted into my mouth roughly. He held me there, pushing his cock down my throat. I swallowed around him, breathing through my nose. He slowly rocked into my mouth, keeping his cock deep in my throat. My nose was buried in the rough patch of hair at the base. This was awful.

He held my head in place as he began to thrust in and out of my mouth. I choked and gagged, trying to pull away from him.

"Good boy." He said. "You better swallow."

I attempted to nod, but it was hard. I didn't want to, but I had to.

I gagged as he filled my mouth. He pulled out, holding my mouth shut. I gagged and almost threw up in my mouth as I forced myself to swallow it.

"Open."

I did as I was told, shaking slightly. He ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Good."

He released me, and I heard him pull up his pants. "Please let me shower. Please."

"I may be cruel, but I'm not a liar." He said. "I said you could shower, and you will."

He began to undo the rope around my wrists, before taking the chain off of my neck. Then, he pulled the blindfold off. I blinked, trying to make my eyes readjust to the light. It wasn't super bright in the room but it still hurt my eyes.