A Woman's Persuasion

I looked at myself in the mirror. The silky black negligee hugged my curves in all the right places and gave the girls just the right amount of lift. John Lee watched from his wall over my shoulder.

"What man could resist this?" I purred at the skull. Of course, all I got in return was a grin. With one last glance at myself in the mirror, I threw my long black cape around my shoulders. No use in scarring any students for life.

My thin heeled stiletto boots clicked on the stone floor as I walked down the corridor. When I came to Snape's door, I paused and took a deep breath. This was a man who despised any weakness. Any sort of nervousness would not help me here.

Knock. Knock. Knock. My knuckles rapped smartly on the door. I heard a chair being moved and footsteps. I leaned nonchalantly against the door frame, looking completely at ease when he opened the door.

"Hello, Severus..." I purred with a wicked smile.

"Miss Catsby, can I help you?" He asked, slightly surprised. I moved just enough to reveal the lingerie underneath my cloak.

"Why yes, I do believe you can," I drawled, "You see, I seem to be all dressed up with no place to go and no one to do." His normally pale face was quite flushed.

"Highly improper..." He muttered, going to shut the door. I stopped it with the toe of my boot.

"That's what makes it fun." I laughed, sliding into the room. We were chest to chest now. With one fluid move, my cloak pooled to the ground around my feet. Snape's eyes grew wide and he tried to step back, but I moved right along with him. I imagined it looked like a panther stalking her prey. And this panther was closing in for the kill.

I let my eyes roam over him. Snape was in black slacks and a button up shirt. It was a good look for him. My wicked grin grew even wider. I placed my hands on his chest and slowly pushed him backwards towards an armchair by the fire. Once he bumped against it, I pushed him down into the chair, never breaking eye contact. 

Straddling his lap, I began to unbutton his shirt. But just as I had unbuttoned the first button, Snape caught my hands. I paused, wondering if he was about to shove me off his lap and out the door. We sat there like that for a moment, fire crackling in the background. 

Then Snape leaned forward, still holding my hands, and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back, moaning softly into his mouth. Our kisses became more urgent, and he released my hands, instead grabbing onto my waist and pulling me close to him.

Breaking the kiss, he looked up at me, "What voodoo trick are you trying to play?" There was a note of distrust in his voice.

"No voodoo, darling," I ran my fingers through his hair, "Just the magic of a woman's persuasion." I leaned down and slowly kissed him again. Snape responded like a man dying and I was the cure. 

All of a sudden, he broke the kiss again, "Stand up." I did as I was told, even though every part of my body told me to sass back. However, Snape stood up as well. He was a good head taller than me, and it forced me to look up at him to see his face. He had a look of hungry determination. 

Slowly he ran his hands down my sides until he came to the edge of my negligee. Then he lifted it, helping me out of the silken scraps until I stood before him in nothing but a black lace thong and my high heeled boots. Taking a step back, Snape surveyed the sight before him. That hungry look intensified in his eyes.

Suddenly, he moved forward again, kissing me hard, hands exploring my curves. Moaning into the kiss, my own hands went back to unbuttoning his shirt. My efforts were rewarded when his firm chest was revealed, skin hot against my touch. Delicious shivers coursed through me. I wasn't even conscious to the fact that he had been backing us up until I bumped into a hard surface. With a wicked grin, Snape for the third time broke off the kiss, much to my dismay. Hands on my hips he spun me around and bent me over the object I had bumped against.

His desk. That dirty mother fucker...

With one hand still on my waist, I felt the lacy thong I was wearing being slid down my thighs. I delicately stepped out of them, careful not to rip them. For as little as they covered, the damn thing was expensive.

The next thing I heard was the sound of him undoing the zipper on his pants. I glanced over my shoulder and bit my lip. The man was packing a eight inch snake in his pants. My reaction made him smirk, and he slowly stroked his cock.

"Did you assume you would be in charge this entire time?" He asked. I tore my eyes away from his member and looked up into his dark orbs. This obviously was a man who liked to be in charge of everything he did. Even fucking a woman.

Snape placed one hand on my hip and the other on my shoulder, pushing me flat onto the desk. He pushed one knee between my legs, and I spread them. The hand on my shoulder moved down my side and between my legs. A deep laugh rumbled in his chest when he felt how wet I was.

Then I felt the head of his cock press against me. Slowly, he pushed himself into me until I could feel his balls against my clit. I whimpered, feeling fuller than I ever had before. We remained like that for several minutes, allowing me to adjust. When I felt like I could handle him without being ripped in two, I nodded. 

Slowly, Snape pulled out, then pushed back in. I gasped, the sensation sending waves of pleasure coursing through me. For several minutes he did this, then began to pick up pace. 

Hands on my hips, Snape pounded into me, having his way with me. Each time he pushed his cock into me, he hit that sweet spot. A knot was building in my core, begging to be released. I pushed back into him, begging him to release it. 

"P..please..." I moaned, gripping the desk. Snape replied by pounding into me with everything he had. The knot tightened and tightened until suddenly it unwound and a flood of pleasure coursed through me.

"Severus!" I screamed, clenching around his cock. I heard him moan my name and shove hard into me, finding his own release. 

As the waves of pleasure slowly ebbed away, I became conscious of him leaning on me, arms wrapped around my waist. After a few moments, arms still around me, he pulled us both up. Then picking me up bridal style, he carried me over to the chair by the fire. Sitting down with me still in his arms, he held me tightly to him.

"The magic of a woman's persuasion, is it?" Snape asked, lifting a blanket from beside the chair and draping it over the both of us. I looked up into his eyes and smiled.

"A powerful thing, isn't it?" I replied, snuggling closer. 

"The most powerful magic of all." Snape said, kissing my forehead. Smiling, I laid my head against his chest and closed my eyes. 

The most powerful magic of all indeed.