;; part 1

A demon is a fallen angel. When Satan, who was the very highest angel, rebelled against God, he took a large number of the angels with him in rebellion. When their rebellion failed, they were cast out of heaven. Those angels are now demons.

Although lust, homosexuality, drunkenness, gluttony, and witchcraft are expressions of sinful flesh, these things can also be expressions of demonic activity in the lives of people.

Demon was an angle a long time ago.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

The warm golden light that slowly began to shine over the places and buildings signalized the beginning of a new morning. That early not a lot of angels were awake, just here and there you could see some messengers flying around or some guards returning from a long night shift in front of the gates to heaven. It was a quiet and peaceful morning, slowly the day began. A new day full of work, but the angels loved this life.

In one of the many buildings that were kept in Gothic style with large windows out of stained glass that casted beautiful shadows onto the stone floor, an angel began to wake up. The light illuminated my face and my dark brown hair. Even though I tried to shield myslef with my warm blanket and rolled onto my other side, it still didn’t help. I was already awake and soon had to start my work day to watch the human he had been assigned to, to see if everything was alright and maybe if I could cheer him up a little bit. Because even though this angel belonged to the third and lowest sphere of angels I would never want anything else, because I loves my duties as a guardian angel.

With one last sigh I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair. I stretched a bit and looked around his room. It wasn’t that big, guardian angels didn’t really have big bedrooms except for their leaders, but that didn’t bother me at all. I had everything he wanted: A comfortable bed, a big window and a wardrobe. When my bare feet touched the cold floor, I jumped a bit. Did I really have to go right now? As I threw on some clothes on while still being half asleep I thought about my protégé down on earth. I had been walking the road with he since he was born and had watched him grow up. Today he would have his first day at Uni that he had really anticipated and feared a bit, but I would be by his side. I smiled. As fast as I could, I got ready.

I didn’t think for too long and my wings began to spread too, still a little bit stiff from sleeping that long. After a few timid flaps I also started flying together with my companions. I enjoyed this feeling and flew a few rounds around the tower while I watched what happened on the ground. The size of the heavens left me speechless every time. It seemed to be endless, like a really big metropolis on earth.

“Come on, y/n!” somebody shouted and he turned his head.

Taemin, one of my friends who too was a guardian angel flew in my direction. “Your protégé is waiting for you! Do you really want to miss this important day in his life?” I shook my head, still smiling. No, I wouldn’t do that for anything.

“I´m coming, Taemin!” I said back and followed the other to one of the openings in the wall.

The inner part of the tower was made out of many different floors. In the middle there was a column with a staircase, but you could also just fly to get to the other floors. These floors were built around the middle and every one of these owned a few rooms where glassy base plates let you look at the life on earth. While standing on these plates you could see your protégé and document his most important steps in life. If something unusual happened, they immediately had to tell a leader.

Sometimes the life of a human being was ended too soon. Then they quickly had to act and lead the soul to the heavens before the others could do it. I grimaced as me and Taemin walked into one of the rooms. The others, the fallen. Humans often called them demons. These creatures polluted the life of the humans and stirred them up against each other. War, disputes and betrayal were what followed and the poor soul would be punished by having to stay in hell for doing nothing bad at all. I despised the fallen. Without them, angels and humans would have a better life and some angels wouldn’t have to sacrifice themselves to keep the balance of both sides, being in constant battle with the fallen. Just like my friend Jeon Jungkook.