Liam Payne : For Talia

Liam Payne One Shot for Talia

The adrenaline rushing throughout your veins gives you goose bumps; you’re too excited for words. It’s your official first date with the, Liam Payne.

You guys met at a hotel meet and greet and since then you guys texted on and off and you realized how much of a blast he was; how down to earth he was and how much of a sweetheart he was. Just as everyone said he was.

You decided to look casual, not like you took a lot of time to get ready because it’s unnatural to look plastered on with products. Just wearing a simple white shirt with a pair of high waist denim shorts, you walk out to meet Liam at Starbuck’s. This wasn’t your typical date name with a movie and dinner; it was nicer than that. Just a coffee with a chat rather than hooking up in the movie theatre seats, but you knew that Liam wasn’t that kind of guy.

Opening the glass door that led into Starbuck’s, there sat the handsome Liam; and your heart started to race profusely and your hands were shaking. Taking a deep breath; you walk in onto the tan tiled ground to the table Liam was sitting at. Liam was distracted by his phone, so you pulled out the chair leaving it at a squeak which grabbed his attention.

“Talia,” Liam said as he stood up.

“Hi,” you managed to choke out while smiling. You were utterly nervous and didn’t know whether he would look at you weird since it was an awkward ‘hi’. Liam sat back down on his chair and slides a coffee your way.

“I-got you a coffee, it’s just black but here are some creams and sugars,” he stuttered as he hands you a basket of all the sugars and creams you could think of. You smiled and thanked him while adding a sugar and cream to your coffee.

“So-how are you?” You ask him as you were stirring your coffee with a straw.

“I’m fantastic, I’m pretty sure the question is how you are?” he says as he tried to wink but closed both of his eyes. You were drawn to his cute subtle personality. He was just one of the guys that you would die to be with because he’s perfect.

“I’m great,” you say as you take a sip of the burning hot coffee which makes you spill it on your white shirt. “Shit,” you murmur to yourself while taking a napkin and dapping your shirt dry. You were panicking inside thinking Liam is having second thoughts about you.

“Here, give me it,” he says as he licks the napkin wet then dabs it. You watch his eyes as he focused on the coffee stain on your shirt. “Looks like it’s not coming out,” he says as he sits back down in his chair. “I have a shirt at my place,” he tells you.

“Uh-sure,” he said nervously. He lifted his body up from the chair and you mocked him and both headed out the door. You lick your lips as he gets in his car and drives off to his apartment.

Once you reached the large apartment room, he walks over to his closet and pulls out his famous red flannel shirt.

“Is this okay?” he asked while holding up the flannel in his right hand. You nodded and smiled knowing that it’s an important shirt to him. He gives you the shirt and turns around for privacy as you quickly button up the shirt and tuck it in slightly to your shorts.

“You can turn around,” you say and do what you command.

“It looks good on you,” he said as you noticed his more cheeky side came to him and he smiled.

“Isn’t this your favorite shirt?” you asked as he stepped closer to you.

“But it’s for a special girl, right?” he says as a small smile appeared on his lips. You bite your lip a tad with a smirk.

“Well-“but before you knew it you were cut off by the crashing of Liam’s lips upon yours. You made your hands up to his light brown hair as they began to tangle themselves. He cupped your face while you kissed passionately; your lips moved in sync.

“Talia,” Liam starts off, “I’m so drawn to you. You’re beautiful, sweet, sincere and funny,” he tells you making you smile wide and your heart starts to tremble. You kiss him again; but better than the last.

5 years later:

“Liam Payne, do you take Talia as your beloved married wife?” the priest asked you as your anticipation rose to the roof.

“I do,”

“Talia, do you take Liam as your beloved married husband?”

“I do,”

“I pronounce you two married. You may kiss the bride,” the priest finished his words off; Liam leaned in for the best kiss of your life making the crowd rise from their seats and clapping with hollering. You smiled during the kiss, but once you unlatched your lips you both looked into each other’s eyes.

“I love you, Talia,” your husband tells you.

“I love you too,”

Wasn't my best girl but I hope you enjoy! :) xx