Chapter five

Shuichi's POV

We managed to get to the nearest rows to the center (author:We?). I can at least witness a stage.

I kept holding Oma-kun's hand (author:I have no idea how long shuichi held kokichi's hand 😂😂😂😂) so he won't be apart cause of the jam of the crowd.

" umm, excuse me?.." I felt a soft pat on my shoulder, I looked and saw a girl . She was surprised when she saw my face.
A moment of silence passed but then she spoke " eh.. w-what's your name?"
" I'm Saihara, Shuichi Saihara " I replied with a smile.

" what a nice name saihara-chan. But isn't it a name of ..... a boy?" ......
...
SHE THINKS OF ME AS A GIRL?!!?!
"uh it's actually because I AM a boy" I told her respectfully.

"HUH! HOW A DEGENERATE MALE LIKE YOU CAUGHT MY ATTENTION? but to be honest you really look like a girl~" the girl responded with a weird smirk on her face.

I turned to Oma-kun, he giggled and the word "saihara-chan" went from his mouth.

The girl spoke again " anyway I don't need anything from a mangirl like you! I've changed my mind~"

" QUITE IT!!" I shouted in anger .

It's been few minutes, that girl went away and it seemed like the place is full of fans.

* danganronpa ost has been played *

A smoke has covered the stage , lights were turned on......... on a sudden, a figure has appeared.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" HELLOOOO LADIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES AAAAAAAAAAAAND GENTLEMEEEEEEN!!!!~" it was junko enoshima!!

She was jumping , moving left and right.  She then lowered herself to receive high-fives from the fans at the first rows .
After that, she stopped and raised both of her hands toward her face , making one of her face expressions .

" YAS YAS YAS YOU ARE ALL QUEENS ~"

Everyone kept shouting...... including me

" now everyone listen up..
This... is the first time ever to announce it in one of our events.... it's an honor to present the 53rd danganronpa and we couldn't do that of course without your support-* loud applause and screams * yeah thank you all..

Ehh ahem......... okay......
....
....
Would you participate in the next killing game?* half of the fans went speechless, while some were about to explode because of the great shock* that is to be expected.....

Don't worry, we won't force you to join; I mean this is crazy, right? Joining a killing game like this needs courage, strong personality, and selflessness. We only need 60 persons maximum. I'm sure it's a big step for you to be a part of danganronpa history, and I know that it needs sacrifices.

Visit our official website and fill the form of participation, we'll send you a message of acceptance so stay tuned! The rest of the details will be mentioned on the same page as the form certainly....

* an awkward silence.............followed by awkward laugh from the crowd *

Hehe..hehehe...... you don't have time , having the 60 participants will be as fast as light!

THAT IS EVERYTHING FOR NOW FOLKS! ENJOY YOUR TIME HERE WHILE YOU CAN!"
Junko Enoshima waved and ..... disappeared?......

" isn't this character dead?" Oma-kun asked .
" that must be one of the staff in a cosplay, Oma-kun" I replied

Minutes later, I noticed it was midnight probably.  Oma-kun yawned " alright, I guess I should go home now.... I'm glad I met you " Oma-kun wrapped his arms around me ..... awww he's cute!

" glad to meet you too" I returned the hug

" oh! May I have your phone number? So we could stay in contact?" Oma-kun suggested, his face was a light red

" oh yeah.. o-of course" I agreed in an instant.

We shared each other's phone contact. Oma-kun started walking, he turned around me and said " Goodbye, Saihara-chan ~"

"Eh..?"

" ahahaha~" he blushed and laughed softly

Was he flirting?......

Shuichi's house

"I'm home!"
No response

" hehe....... I met someone special, I hope you won't mind..."

I looked at the board of my room . It was full of photos of people.....some of them were around my age , each photo has a red mark cross.

I want to become stronger, as every protagonist of danganronpa...... or as Junko Enoshima.... I smiled....

"If the bullies are participating , then I'll show them how brilliant I can be to eliminate them one by one... I may not look strong , but I believe that I'm not weak"

Author: you may think saihara-chan has murdered. But that's not true, he maybe eliminates indirectly or in cover 😀😂🙃