Chapter nine

Author: I'm sorry for not posting. Unfortunate events I've witnessed due to the bad weather conditions.
By the way I animated the models up in the video. Yeah I do MMD.

Shuichi's POV

*bam!*

*screams and more panicking!*

*light turned on*

I looked at the entrance , and....

($¥$_÷; £*A BODY HAS BEEN DISCOVERED  €#;=$¥&×&;'*
A BODY HAS BEEN DISC $*#£*€&%$**
*#__'$€=;&#*$¥$*$^×€$€; $%¥#¥&*#*OVERED

it kept repeating the same Danganronpa announcement.........
There were lifeless bodies
.
.
.
.
.
.
It ...... s-seems like impossible to run away...
.
.
I'm used to it
.
WAIT!! WHERE IS OMA-KUN?!?!?!!!
NO PLEASE NO OMA-KUN!!
.
.
I went towards the entrance cautiously ' so I don't get shot by the gun ' hoping that Oma-kun wasn't murdered.
.
.
.
HE HAS NOT BEEN RUNNING THANK GOD!!!!!.
.
.
.
But where is h-
As I turned my head to the right of the entrance........ I spotted him lying on the ground 10 metres away from my sight...

I ran to him.
" Oma-kun!!" I shaked him continuously until I heard his voice.
" uuuuhhhhh.........."

I helped him up and looked at his face , he must've hit himself accidentally because he had a small bruise on his forehead.

" IS THAT ****ING REAL?!!!?!" a light rose haired girl shouted.
" I've never expected to start like that?!" A spiky purple haired boy said nervously.

" 1/3 are dead now!" A blonde haired girl predicted.
" th-th-that MUCH?!" a muscled man with glasses freaked.
.
.
.

" Saihara........chan..?"
" Oma-kun!" I held him tight.. " can you remember what happened to you?"

" mmm..... someone pushed me violently. I-" Oma-kun's eyes met with the corpses. He was frightened.
" to tell you the whole summary of the situation...... we can't get out of here".

" one of them used to bully me........ is it okay if I........ don't.... feel sorry for them?" Oma-kun asked with a dark tone.

" probably .... I think you won't be bullied anymore by them." I pulled his head to my chest to calm him a bit........ he is adorable when he feels blank.

" what is going on here?! I thought the team wants participants NOT BODIES!!" a short red haired girl cried.

" Puhuhu..." OH IT'S MONOKUMA!!!!!
" attention to everyone who did not panic and survived my bullets, you are worthy of becoming a student of our killing game series.......... you can say that who tried to get out is as coward as ****.these corpses are shame to be on screen. BUT! they're not useless now. They are the key you need to reach to us. To sum up the idea of winning the event, YOU... NEED TO INVESTIGATE! only .... 15 of you can win . The rest? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how can I put it straight?... gonna be sent to a better place.... Puhuhuhuuuu....."