chapter 2

No one POV

"Hurry up reborn kora!!"

Collonel shout from the limousine. It's already 8 pm and reborn is still inside the mansion while the other already inside the limousine ready to go to the party. Reborn 'tsk' and come out,looking fabulous as ever. He make his way toward the limousine. Once he enter and close the door the limousine drove off toward where the party is being held. After a couple of hour they finally arrive,they exit the limousine at the front gate gaining everyone attention because of their grand entrance.

"Kyaaa!, they're here!"

One of the ladies that the arcobaleno except reborn invite shout notified other guest the arrival of the arcobaleno. Reborn walk forward enter the building. The inside is beautiful with the wall paint with colour gold and a chandeliers hanging at the center of the place follow with other decoration and etc. All woman and some man with feminine figure already surround reborn to gain his attention the moment he step inside the building. Reborn gave them his infamous smirk making them fangirling and some of them already faint and have a big amount of nosebleed. Reborn walk toward one of the many chair inside the building and sit down. Many ladies and some man try to seduce him but neither interest him so reborn reject all the invitation.

"hello,handsome"

a lady in her twenty said she have a brown long hair and narrow blue eye with a big.....breast. She take a sit beside reborn and said.

"So your the great reborn?"

She ask in a flirt tone,reborn look at her from the corner of his eye and smirk.

"Yes I'm"

She giggle and hold out her hand.

"My name is sawada tsukihime,it a pleasure to meet"

She said,reborn then raise his eyebrow.

"You're baka-mitsu daughter?"

He ask,she once again giggle.

"Yes,I'm"

She said,reborn nod and took a hold of her hand.

"Renato Sinclair"

He said,she smile then suddenly a ring could be heard. Reborn look at her purse and raise his eyebrow.

"Not gonna answer?"

He ask after releasing her hand. She grumble a little under her breath and then smile back at reborn.

"Sorry,please excuse me"

She said,stood up and walk away. Reborn stare at her treating figure and then he to stood up and walk outside where the garden located. He slide open the door and walk out,the wind make contact with his body making him a relax a little. He look around and then notice some chair,he walk toward it and sit. He enjoy the Peace but not long suddenly he heard a beautiful voice singing. Feeling curious as who voice belong to he stand up and start to search for the voice,he look around and then concentrated. He close his eye and calm his breath. He heard the singing once again and walk toward it with his eye still close,the further he walk toward the direction,he heard the voice more clearer. Once he arrive there he open his eye and his eye wide a little. What he saw is breathtaking, there stand a boy with a defying gravity hair singing his heart out while closing his eye and his face is looking up at the full moon. The moon shone through him making him even more beautiful than he already is,reborn is awestruck. The scenery is so breathtaking plus all the rose surround the brunette,it just wow. He can't even utter a word,a minute pass and the brunette stop singing and open his eye he look toward where reborn is.

"Who's there?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊