chapter 7

No one POV

'Slam'

The door to the dining room slam open reveal reborn and tsuna in his arm,giggling.iemitsu,Giotto and natsu who seat at one of the chair only stare at them wide eye,it his first time seeing reborn smile like that.

"Is the world gonna end?"

Giotto whisper to himself and look outside through the window to see everything is normal.

"Hahahaha reborn put me down!"

Tsuna said playfully.reborn only smirk.

"Why should i?"

He ask back,tsuna doesn't know want to say back only pout making reborn chuckle and surprise the three of them more.reborn put tsuna down on one of the chair and seat beside tsuna.

'Slam'

The door being slam open once again and this time reveal a piss off tsukihime,they all look at her with a question mark appear on their head.

"You ok sister?"

Natsu ask,tsukihime huff in anger and completely ignore the question as she walk to her seat.once everyone seat at the table.7 maid come out with a tray on each one.they put the tray in front of them and open the cover to reveal the food.the maid after their put all the food on top of the table.they begin to eat in silent.

10 minute later tsuna already finish his food and begun to asking for his dessert.Nana chuckle.the maid come in and put the dessert in front of him and tsuna without wasting anymore time dig in and moan as the taste make contact with his taste bud. Reborn loom at tsuna from the corner of his eye cant help but chuckle to himself,seeing how tsuna act childish despite his age.reborn then notice something on tsuna cheek.

"Tsuna"

Reborn call,tsuna stop on what his doing and look at his side where reborn is.

"Yes reborn?"

He answer.

"Such a messy eater you are"

Reborn said and wipe tsuna mouth using the napkin,tsuna giggle.

"Ehehehe sorry"

He said,reborn only shake his head side to side and continue eating follow by tsuna who eat in more slow motion so that he doesn't mess up again.the one who witness only jaw drop except Nana who giggle and tsukihime who releasing a dark aura around her.once everyone done eating they move to the living room and begin to chat about various thing except reborn and tsuna.they go to the garden to enjoy the nature and the windy day.

"So reborn why do you come here today?"

Tsuna ask as he seat beside reborn,reborn follow and seat beside him.

"To meet you"

Reborn said,tsuna eye wide and look at reborn.

"M-me?"

He stutter,reborn smirk.

"Yes you"

Reborn said,tsuna look down as his cheek begin to spread with pink dust and his heart begin to pump faster than normal.

"Why do you ask?"

Reborn question,tsuna still look down as he answer reborn question.

"I-i thought you here for big sister so....it weird that you spent time with me more than my sister that why I ask"

Tsuna said still looking down.he can't find courage to look at reborn even though he blind he know that his face right now is bright red because of embarrassment.reborn look at tsuna and thought'cute'he thought.

"Tsuna"

Reborn call,tsuna look up at reborn once he calm himself.

"Yes?"

He answer.

"Can you sing me a song?"

Reborn ask,tsuna smile and nod.he begin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊

Note:we just reach 1 in r27!!!!