chapter 14

No one pov

The ride was fill with tsuna humming a song while closing both of his eyes and laid his back against the seat. His hand's busy tracing it fingers against the paper book. One line to another and sometime tsuna even laugh to himself so suddenly making the fedora owner raise one of his eyebrow in wonder, what's so funny?.

"Tsuna are you...reading?"

Reborn asked,eyes still on the road, we don't want any accident now do we?. Tsuna slowly look up to the side where he think the hitman is and smile to it.

"Yup! This book is a special book made for a blind person like me!. And the story is interesting,I'm sorry if I disturbed you..."

The brunette frown at the end of his sentence,feeling bad that he disturb his first friend while focusing on the road. Reborn glance at the brunette who look out the window with a frown reflect toward his direction from the car window.

"Tsuna I'm at your left"

The raven chuckle once again. Pink dust start to creep up the brunette cheeks in embarrassment. He smile sheepishly and rub the back of his nape.

"Hehehe"

He giggle and turn to his left where reborn said he was. Reborn chuckle at the cuteness display beside him.

"Where are we going reborn?"

Tsuna asked,looking up to the handsome raven from where he is.
The hitman smirk.

"A cafe"

He simply said and tsuna beamed in excitement.

"Really?!"

He practically jump from his seat because of how excited he is. He never gone or even see a cafe before but he know what a cafe is. It's where all his favourite desert would be!. Tsuna smile to himself imagine the sweet taste he would be tasting when they arrive at the café. He can't wait. His excitement make the hitman chuckle as he 'read' the brunette mind.

Tsuna hop down from the car and turn around only for the back of his hand to be met with the car door,hard. Tsuna yelp at that and tears start to build up from the corner of his eyes. His hand was bright red and it sting. Tsuna sniffle and rub his hand a little trying to ease the sting he felt. Reborn chuckle quietly and make his way toward the still hurt brunette. He gently hold the bruise hand and kiss on it. Tsuna tilt his head to the side with question mark appear beside his head.

"People do say that a kiss can make you feel better"

The hitman seductively said making the brunette face blushes red putting a tomato to shame. The handsome raven once again chuckle and gently pull the hand toward the café front. Tsuna let the hitman drag him and giggle a little. They both stand Infront of the cafe,the brunette begin to wonder how the café would look like.

"I bet the café look beautiful.."

The brunette mutter under his breath thought that no one would hear what he just said but unfortunately the hitman heard it loud and clear. Reborn glance at the cute brunette beside him and smirk.

"The café have a double glass door and big window on each side of the door with a wall separate the 2. The wall colour is white and a little bit of chocolate around the door frame,on top of the double door is the café sign that wrote 'XXXXXX' in a cursive writing. The sign colour is black and the word init is white just like the wall. Than there's a bouquet of flower  in a vase line up Infront of the big window and the flower is an orchid, beautiful white orchid."

The hitman ended it at that. With his mouth open slightly the brunette stare at the hitman beside him. The hitman notice the state he got and his eyebrow quirk up.

"What? You cannot see but doesn't mean that you can't imagine am I right?"

The hitman said with his infamous smirk plastered on his face. Tsuna eyes widen as the image of the cafe slowly started to form in his head, he can imagine it clearly. The brunette look down,the bang of his hair cover his eyes and he started to giggle a little with blush creep up his cheeks. He look up to the handsome hitman, his eye was like in a daze with a heavy blush already covering both his cheeks and slowly he grab the hitman hand,he grip it tight. A gentle smile decorated the brunette face. The hitman was in awe 'how can a boy be this cute? It should be illegal' he wonder and tighten the hold.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sorry if there's a wrong grammar and I hope you enjoy😊