1) As the Vultures Arrive

"Hey, babe," Cheryl says as she opens the front door to let in her girlfriend.

"Hey," Toni replies and gives Cheryl a kiss as she walks in.

"Lets go up to my room," Cheryl says as she makes her way up the stairs, Toni following close behind.

"What are we doing up here?" Toni asks as she sits down on the end of Cheryl's bed.

"Well," Cheryl says, "I need your help picking out an outfit for tomorrow."

"What's so special about tomorrow?" Toni asks.

"We are going to the annual tree tapping ceremony and I want my hot ass girlfriend right next to me the whole time to show those vultures what I'm capable of," Cheryl replies with a smile.

Toni laughs, "Who are these vultures you speak of?"

"Oh, no need to worry. They're just pathetic family members that are going to try to find any flaw they can with me, my mother, and Nana Rose to try and take the awful family business away from us," Cheryl explains. "However," she continues, "I won't let that happen. See, I plan on taking hold of the company and turning it around to do good, which means, no more drugs, no more scams, and no harm done to the people of Riverdale and beyond."

"Wow," Toni says, "I'm impressed. You really are something else, Blossom."

"Well thank you," Cheryl says as she walks over to Toni and straddles her lap. "I have great things planned for us, TT."

"Yeah?" Toni asks. "Like what?"

"I know we are only in high school but I can just imagine us together 60 years from now, sitting in rocking chairs, while knitting scarves for our children and our grandchildren. I imagine us happy."

"God, I love you," Toni says.

Cheryl bites her lip. "I love you too," she says as she gently places her lips on Toni's.

Toni pulls back for a second. "Didn't you need help picking out an outfit?"

"Yes," Cheryl says, "but this is much more enjoyable, don't ya think?"

Toni leans in, kissing Cheryl again, which answered her question.

Cheryl kissed her back and slowly pushed her down onto the bed. They continued to make out until suddenly there was a knock on the front door.

Cheryl sighed and got up and went downstairs to go answer it and Toni followed close behind.

Cheryl opened the door. "What are you doing here, already. Shouldn't you have arrived tomorrow?" she asks the infamous vultures.

"We decided to come down early and stay an extra day, if you don't mind. Can we come in?" the lady asks.

"Sure," Cheryl says and steps aside as about 15 people walk inside.

"Who is this?" the lady asks Cheryl, pointing to Toni.

"Um, everyone, this is Toni, my girlfriend," Cheryl says with a smile and Toni waves.

"Oh no," another lady, standing towards the back of the crowd comments, "no granddaughter of mine shall be a lesbian!"

Cheryl smiles. "Good thing I'm not a lesbian then, and even if I was you can feel free to leave if you have any problem with it. Shall we?" she asks, motioning upstairs to take everyone to their rooms.

Once everyone is settled Cheryl takes Toni back to her room.

"They seem, nice," Toni says sarcastically as they both sit down on Cheryl's bed.

"Oh they aren't. Aunt Linda, the one that started talking to me once I opened the door, is my mother's sister. The other one that commented about me being a lesbian, Grandma Sherri, is my grandma on my mother's side of the family," Cheryl explains. "Let's just say my mother's side of the family isn't very accepting of anything I do, hence why they're here."

"Well," Toni says, placing a hand over Cheryl's, "I'm here to support you for the next few days. You'll show them what you're capable of and they won't dare mess with you at all."

"I hope you're right," Cheryl replies.

There was a quiet knock on Cheryl's bedroom door.

Cheryl composed herself. "Come in," she says and the door opens.

"Hey, dear," a friendly voice enters the room.

"Hey, Aunt Cleo. Come in," Cheryl says and stands up to give her a hug.

"How have you been?" she asks, returning the hug.

"I've been great, actually. How have you been?" Cheryl asks.

"I've seen better days, but today has been good. Being back home is always a good feeling," Aunt Cleo says with a warm smile.

"That's good," Cheryl replies. "Oh, you haven't been introduced to Toni yet. Aunt Cleo, this is my girlfriend, Toni. Toni, this is my favorite family member, Aunt Cleo."

Toni stands up, "Nice to meet you," she says and shakes her hand.

"Nice to meet you too, sweetie." Aunt Cleo looks at Cheryl. "I'm so proud of you, you know that?"

"Thank you," Cheryl says, "it means a lot."

"Anytime, sweetie. Anyway, I'll leave you two be. I'm going to get some rest."

"Okay, if there is anything you need just let me know," Cheryl says with a smile.

"I will. Bye, bye," Aunt Cleo says as she walks out of the room and shuts the door.

Toni sits back down on the bed. "Hm, I like her."

____________________________________

A/N

This chapter was taken from my already existing "Riverdale Oneshots" book. I will be continuing the story here. If you have any questions or are confused with any of the details in the storyline let me know and I'll do my best to explain it.