| disclaimer |

welcome, pendejas!

yes, this is my very own smut book.

now, you might be wondering. how can a girl who has yet to have been kissed, had sex, or even a real relationship with another person write about it? well, sis, i don't know man.

it's a mystery to me.

even though i have failed to experience those things in life, i am confident in my writing abilities. i am not the best at what i do, but i'd like to think that this won't be shit. i really don't want to fail at this, and this is one of the areas most writers struggle with.

smut is book porn, not all porn stars are great at what they do, right?

that was a terrible analogy, i don't know where i was going with that.

let me just tell y'all how it is now.

first, i feel like most of you know me best for not being one to box myself in with the rest of society, and i am not one to follow the crowd.

i am shy, quiet, have bad grades, am depressed, and overall love writing. writing is one of the only things i will EVER claim to not be horrible at. things that i am good at are usually because i don't want to be like the rest. i want to resurface as someone who is well known for their extreme uniqueness.

i wanna be different.

not because i think it's cool, or it's 'in', but because being like everybody else is overrated. my personality will NEVER allow me to be like everyone else, so i choose to embrace it.

so, my smut will be twisted, and soft, and not always rough and just about fucking the chick's brains out, ya feel?

my smut will be a little more passionate and caring, but not always.

if you don't understand, just continue reading, it will make way more sense once you actually read it.

or don't, it's up to you :)

disclaimer:

this book is filled with smut. if you don't know what smut is, it is written out sex. it's sex in a book. it's usually less loving and caring, but i guess it'll be different in my book.

if you are here primarily to read about emotionless and rough sex portrayed by the twins then i am sorry, but this may not be the book for you.

also, please do not complain, insult, or criticize my writing. if you don't like or are against smut, then please do not read it. no one is forcing you and i understand if you are uncomfortable with it. any discriminatory or critical comments will be deleted.

although, i am open to constructive criticism. i've made it clear that i am not the best writer, but i am always open to help. if you want to help me, just leave a comment and i will for sure use it to my advantage.

again, any negative or insulting feedback i get about my writing I WILL DELETE. i read it all, and i will not let anyone's opinion get to me.

first smut imagine in a few hours or less!!

~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~

stay a petty ass bitch ;)